Line Combos: HFPens Decides 24-25 Version - LW for Crosby & Rakell

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who do you want as LW with Crosby and Rakell?

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Randy Butternubs

Mar 15, 2008
Morningside
Rakell being Crosby's RW won the last forwards poll (75.0%)

This poll is asking you who want to be the LW with Crosby and Rakell given past poll results.

Options are based off of a combo of players listed on CapWages who can play LW as well as Sports Forecaster's LW depth chart.

Current lineup as voted by HFPens:

??? - Crosby - Rakell
Bunting - Malkin - Rust
??? - ??? - ???
??? - ??? - ???

Pettersson - Karlsson
Grzelcyk - Letang
?? - ??

Jarry
Nedeljkovic

AuroraBorealis

Back-to-back hater
Oct 16, 2018
Vancouver, British Columbia
DOC. I believe in following up good seasons for players with deserving usage, until they do something to lose it.
Sid's line will need the defensive help. His defending is overrated and will likely get worse. Rakell's is not good at all.
Not to mention someone needs the speed to retrieve pucks on dump-ins, which they'd do a thousand times a game.

Reactions: Buddy Bizarre

Buddy Bizarre

Jul 9, 2021
Not even Sully is dumb enough to not go with DOC.

DOC does all the dirty work for Sid. Bunting does it for Malkin's line

SEALBound

Fancy Gina Carano
Sponsor
Jun 13, 2010
If McGroarty is ready, him. If not, DOC will be fine there. DOC developing into a Kunitz-lite with McGroarty on the 3rd line is probably what is overall best.

I think this is a put up or shut up season for DOC. If he gets the nod and produces, he may carve out a decent NHL career in the top 6. If he struggles, I think he's doomed to bottom 6 duty forever with occasional spot duty.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad