HFBoards TOP 50 Prospects Ranking #43 (closed)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

• Conor Geekie - C

• Oliver Bonk - D

• Cole Eiserman - RW

• Oliver Moore - C

• Daniil But - LW

• Adam Jiricek - D (STL)

• Brayden Yager - C

• Carson Rehkopf - C

• Seamus Casey - D

• Trevor Connelly - LW

• Jimmy Snuggerud - RW

• Liam Ohgren - LW

• Logan Mailloux - D

• Liam Greentree - LW

• Jagger Firkus - RW

• Mackie Samoskevich - RW

• Sacha Boisvert - C

• Matt Savoie - C

• Bradly Nadeau - LW

• Jett Luchanko - C

• Shakir Mukhamadullin - D

• Noah Oslund - C

• Michael Hage - C

• Frank Nazar - C

• Matthew Wood - RW

• Tanner Molendyk - D

• Marco Kasper - C

• other (who?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Wait? you can change who your voting for?

I can't.
no, but in the other poll I was referring to you can... which basically skews the results as most people will change their vote after seeing the results (and vote for a top vote getter). Its just what people do here.

Reactions: Xirik

Just Linda

Feb 24, 2018
Mostly Leaf haters who are just voting for Yager out of spite in the other poll (on top of the Jets fans who suddenly love Yager). Plus here you have many more options, not just two. But the main reason is you change your vote in the other poll, and I guarantee MANY posters change when they see whos winning. Thats why I dont allow that option here.

But I dont see why its "hilarious" how the OHL reg season and playoff MVP beat out Yager. Both had similar stats, but Cowan playing in the better league, is a bit younger and heavier.... Care to tell us why Yager is that much better in your opinion?
I don't think Yager is that much better, I just think the polls are funny.

The gap I have Yager ahead of Cowen isn't that big. Some of it is international performance, some of it is that Yager has had a longer track of top performance, some of it is that I had a lot more viewings of Yager since the draft and I'm likely biased a bit in that way.

If Cowen went ahead of Yager, I'd get it. Wouldn't be my vote right now, but I get it.

Reactions: amnesiac

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad