HFBoards TOP 50 Prospects Ranking #4 (closed)

• Cutter Gauthier - C/W

• Anton Silayev - D

• Ryan Leonard - LW

• Olen Zellweger - D

• Cayden Lindstrom - C/W

• Alexander Nikishin - D

• Gabe Perreault - RW

• Brandt Clarke - D

• Mavrik Bourque - C

• Shane Wright - C

• Simon Edvinsson - D

• Artyom Levshunov - D

• Will Smith - C

• Lane Hutson - D

• Danila Yurov - RW

• Tij Iginla - C/W

• Zeev Buium - D

• other (who?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
If it was based on votes prior (though who was going to vote for him or an even more worthy prospect before the three that went) then fair enough
I rotate players regularly who dont get votes, as it gets tiring to enter several names every poll. I cant just copy and paste in one shot, I have to go entry by entry

Moist ReadOnly

Jun 7, 2024
I rotate players regularly who dont get votes, as it gets tiring to enter several names every poll. I cant just copy and paste in one shot, I have to go entry by entry
Thats true - and then you get sticklers like me otherwise, so I can see the dilemma lol

Edit: if only they expanded the number of options

Reactions: amnesiac

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Thats true - and then you get sticklers like me otherwise, so I can see the dilemma lol

Edit: if only they expanded the number of options
I can put as many as I want, but again, it gets tiring putting 20+ entries every day. When you get passed poll #10 or so I do add more and more. Those who get zero votes Ill swap out in the next poll.

and if the guy youre voting isnt there you just vote other and say who in the replies

Moist ReadOnly

Jun 7, 2024
I can put as many as I want, but again, it gets tiring putting 20+ entries every day. When you get passed poll #10 or so I do add more and more. Those who get zero votes Ill swap out in the next poll.

and if the guy youre voting isnt there you just vote other and say who in the replies
I certainly wasnt voting Sennecke yet lmao; and I see Silayev there though well see when he goes

Michkov to me though is a surefire NHLer, and a top end one at that; crazy to see him listed as a prospect but that is the definition after-all. Russian prospects never cease to amaze me

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
I certainly wasnt voting Sennecke yet lmao; and I see Silayev there though well see when he goes

Michkov to me though is a surefire NHLer, and a top end one at that; crazy to see him listed as a prospect but that is the definition after-all. Russian prospects never cease to amaze me
agreed, him and Demidov will be fun to watch in the coming years... Nikishin too

Moist ReadOnly

Jun 7, 2024
agreed, him and Demidov will be fun to watch in the coming years... Nikishin too
Ive said for a while but Cale Makar and Quinn Hughes are total studs but.. I feel theyre only the beginning of the wave, similar to Matthews and McDavid. So many names coming up or already in the league about to break out on defense

Goaltending is next

Reactions: amnesiac

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad