HFBoards TOP 50 Prospects Ranking #14 (closed)

• Jiri Kulich - C/W

• Anton Silayev - D

• Shane Wright - C

• Olen Zellweger - D

• Jonathan Lekkerimaki - RW

• David Reinbacher - D

• Berkly Catton - C

• Gabe Perreault - RW

• Zayne Parekh - D

• Callum Ritchie - C

• Jimmy Snuggerud - RW

• Denton Mateychuk - D

• Tij Iginla - C/W

• Dalibor Dvorsky - C

• Dmitri Simashev - D

• Lane Hutson - D

• Conor Geekie - C

• Nate Danielson - C

• Brad Lambert - C/W

• Sam Dickinson - D

• Matt Savoie - C

• Beckett Sennecke - RW

• Axel Sandin-Pellikka - D

• other (who?)

Results are only viewable after voting.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
You're a wild homer at all times theres a pattern to prove it.
Let’s see this proof… Cus you won’t find any. I’m not even a regular on the Habs board.

Again, I didn’t vote for Hutson once yet in these polls. Though, I do defend him for those who bash him saying he’ll never be a good Dman.

Ya that’s an understatement.
Once again, generalizing. It’s a horrible quality to have. You may want to work on that.

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Call me a homer, but I look at that list and don't see too many guys with the amount of accolades and hardware Denton Mateychuk earned this season. If he was a Montreal prospect, we'd hear about him more than Hutson.

Nope. Hutson would still be ranked higher.

Hutson and Mateychuk were drafted the same year.

Hutson destroyed him in their d+1 year.
Hutson scored 15 goals and 48 pts in 39 NCAA games (1.23 ppg). He played in the world juniors and world championship. In the world championship, he scored 6 pts in 9 games playing against men.

Mateychuk scored 8 goals and 65 pts in 63 WHL games (1.03 ppg).

In their d+2 year, Hutson scored 15 goals and 49 pts in 38 games (1.29 ppg). He was also the #1D for the team who won gold at the world juniors. He played 45:26 min in the NHL and looked great.

Mateychuk scored 17 goals and 75 pts in 52 WHL games (1.44 ppg). He had a great playoff run scoring 11 goals and 30 pts in 20 games.

Mateychuk had a better ppg, but he played on a much weaker league and participated in less of his teams offense than Hutson. (Mateychuk participated in 25% of all his teams offense vs 32% for Hutson).
80% of Hutson's production were also primary points.

While Mateychuk had a great playoffs, I'd give Hutson the better d+2 year, especially considering that Hutson's biggest criticism was that he wouldn't be able to play in the NHL like he did in the NCAA, and in 2 games against a nhl team fighting for their playoff lives, he played exactly the same way and looked good at it.

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Sennecke 13th

Weird list,
I don’t recall Buium with an average ranking of 3 on the supposed top lists.
doesn’t need to always be 4th-5th on other lists, he was just ON AVERAGE higher than the others.

so maybe you’re the one that’s out to lunch with your Yakemchuk hype, huh? Get informed next time before shooting your own BIAS and accusations

Last edited:

McDoused

Feb 5, 2007
Katy <3
I'm just going to keep voting for Catton. I don't understand why Sennecke is getting so many more votes just because he was taken early.

Reactions: wetcoast

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
doesn’t need to always be 4th-5th on other lists, he was just ON AVERAGE higher than the others.

so maybe you’re the one that’s out to lunch with your Yakemchuk hype, huh? Get informed next time before shooting your own BIAS.
lol sure dude, he never ranked at 3, let alone an average of 3 over 10 lists.

Here’s another consolidated list, he’s 9th, not close to third.

Your consolidated list is bad, maybe because this is the web page, you used.
Habs eyes on the prize.
You can’t make this stuff up.

Thanks for all the entertainment though, much appreciated.

Last edited:

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
lol sure dude, he never ranked at 3, let alone an average of 3 over 10 lists.

Here’s another consolidated list, he’s 9th, not close to third.

Your consolidated list is bad, maybe because this is the web page.
Habs eyes on the prize.

Thanks for all the entertainment though, much appreciated.
Hey Einstein, that list is from end of March.

Not only that, Yakemchuk is 12th and Sennecke 23rd. Further proving my point and negating yours.

Anything else you want to say to dig your hole of shame even deeper than it is already? 🤣

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Hey Einstein, that list is from end of March.

Not only that, Yakemchuk is 12th and Sennecke 23rd. Further proving my point and negating yours.

Anything else you want to say to dig your hole of shame even deeper than it is already? 🤣
You’re a hoot dude, I’m loving your bias takes.
It’s nearly in every thread you create, it’s become a meme now.

I don’t care if you add him or not, just leave him out for good then, it’s you’re thread.

I don’t usually vote in your biased threads.
Just pointing out you’re bias nothing more.

They are as bad as your top ranking threads you create. 🤣

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
You’re a hoot dude, I’m loving your bias takes.
It’s nearly in every thread you create, it’s become a meme now.

I don’t care if you add him or not, just leave him out for good then, it’s you’re thread.

I don’t usually vote in your biased threads.
Just pointing out you’re bias nothing more.

They are as bad as your top ranking threads you create. 🤣
Not much to say huh? Your best answer now is “YOURE BIASED!” And posting the classic laughing emoji

Still waiting for these homer and biased posts you’re accusing me of that don’t exist.

Try not to lose sleep over your idol Yakemchuk not being present on a long list of prospects yet…. You’re like a freakin child.

• Haha
Reactions: Golden_Jet

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Try not to lose sleep over your idol Yakemchuk not being present on a long list of prospects yet….
Don’t worry about that, I’m to busy laughing at you’re meme’s.

Since you always want the last post, have at it, cheers

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Don’t worry about that, I’m to busy laughing at you’re meme’s.

Since you always want the last post, have at it, cheers
i always thought you were some old timer given your username… boy was I wrong! You post and act like a teenager

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
Not having Yakemchuk as a poll option right now is not evidence of bias, especially considering he has been a poll option in this series and got zero votes. Jesus Christ people.

Would freakin' Yakemchuk get one vote at this point?

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008
I don't think it's bias, but not having Yakemchuk as an option at this point is silly.

I wouldn't vote for him ahead of another 2-3 names listed but with Silayev/Parekh/Dickison garnering votes it's not a stretch to think Yakemchuk would as well at this point.

I went with Sennecke, further away than a lot of these names but the upside is undeniable.

Reactions: majormajor

amnesiac

Space Oddity
Jul 10, 2010
Montreal
Would freakin' Yakemchuk get one vote at this point?
All this yahoo had to say was “you should add Yakemchuk next poll because….”

Instead he just comes out and accuses me of being homer and biased. I follow up by explaining how Yak had zero votes when I DID list him, he was consistently ranked below the other recent draft picks currently listed, even showed him proof with a recent consolidated pre-draft ranking…. He said the list was bogus, and proceeds to post another consolidated ranking from MARCH that had Yak ranked 12th 😂😂😂

you can’t make this stuff up

Last edited:

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
He did not look "great." He was pushed off the puck easily, gave the puck away and the Habs got peppered in their own zone while he was on the ice.

Not true.
Except for 1 mistake in like his 3rd shift that resulted in a goal against, he was decent defensively. Offensively, it looked he would generate something almost every shift.

• Haha
Reactions: Haatley

Moist ReadOnly

Jun 7, 2024
Its vote based so thats how the dice roll sometimes but its pretty funny that Buium is going over a lot of these names whod have been or were drafted before him

Reactions: Kaladin

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
I'm just going to keep voting for Catton. I don't understand why Sennecke is getting so many more votes just because he was taken early.

Many teams had him high on their lists…. I’d say he’s a raw/project player but his ceiling is through the roof

Its vote based so thats how the dice roll sometimes but its pretty funny that Buium is going over a lot of these names whod have been or were drafted before him
Buium is what Montreal fans pretend Hutson is

Reactions: wetcoast

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY
Perreault getting slept on

Was up there with Gauthier and Leonard at Boston College last season.

PLus hes a year and a half younger than Gauthier, and 4 months younger than Leonard. Only problem is his size (5'11 165 lbs ) compared to them.

Also had 10P in 7GP at the WJC (T-4th overall)

View attachment 895013

Before he got injured I believe he had more points than Smith. He prorates to 68 points in 41 games.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad