• Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Lavar Ball

Neva Lost
Apr 23, 2022
Chino Hills, CA
The offseason is here, I enjoyed these polls last year, so going to do them again.

Poll options listed alphabetically (started with 10 per position, let me know who to add).

RankFirst NameLast NameTeamAge% of Vote

To Add:
Brady Tkachuk
Artemi Panarin
Clayton Keller
Johnny Gaudreau
Steven Stamkos
Kevin Fiala
Jesper Bratt
William Nylander
Alexander Ovechkin
J.T. Miller
Filip Forsberg

Reactions: RapidKnight

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Still Kucherov, very easily.

I'll say I was extremely impressed with Tkachuk this year. He probably rises to #2 for me, with Pastrnak close behind. Marner/Ranta to follow. It's close enough that I could see this top 5 changing in any order next season

OP - I would definitely add Panarin in next poll. I don't have him #2, but I think he should at least be part of the conversation.

Reactions: Lavar Ball

Tufted Titmouse

13 Cups.
Apr 5, 2022
OP - I would definitely add Panarin in next poll. I don't have him #2, but I think he should at least be part of the conversation.

Should he? I have Bratt and Meier at least on his level. Everytime I watched him this year, he looked like a shell of the player he was in the past.

bobholly39

Mar 10, 2013
Should he? I have Bratt and Meier at least on his level. Everytime I watched him this year, he looked like a shell of the player he was in the past.

Yeah. Past 3 years combined he's 4th for points, and 4th for ppg for wingers in league.

Bratt and Meier are 24/25th for points, and then 29th/39th for ppg amongst wingers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad