HFBoards is the place to be

Coffees

Take one step towards the direction you want to go
Nov 12, 2021
I thought about If tomorrow HFBoards was all of a sudden extremely less active than it was now , like 500 total posts on the main board and team boards combined. It made me incredibly grateful for how vibrant and polarizing this community is, it really is the NHL of online hockey discussion

This place has free expression, countless progressive hockey talk, countless regressive hockey talk , and on game nights I truly can’t think of a better enhancement to the NHL than HFBoards excluding watching it with loved ones.

And it goes on every single day of the year, HFBoards is the place to be!! And if you’re a part of it, you’re a chosen one :D

Mogo

Jun 26, 2002
I thought about If tomorrow HFBoards was all of a sudden extremely less active than it was now , like 500 total posts on the main board and team boards combined. It made me incredibly grateful for how vibrant and polarizing this community is, it really is the NHL of online hockey discussion

This place has free expression, countless progressive hockey talk, countless regressive hockey talk , and on game nights I truly can’t think of a better enhancement to the NHL than HFBoards excluding watching it with loved ones.

And it goes on every single day of the year, HFBoards is the place to be!! And if you’re a part of it, you’re a chosen one :D

As long as you dont post on some teams forums as other teams fan

JoVel

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2017
I have to agree. Often the shitposting is more entertaining than the game itself.

Reactions: Coffees

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
5102fe0fadc6c8956b0a920d5cb48643.jpg

Also this HFBoards... do we have loved ones :laugh::laugh:

KirkAlbuquerque

#WeNeverGetAGoodCoach
Mar 12, 2014
New York
We’re lucky to have this old school style message board to talk about our favorite sport.

I always wish there was a HF equivalent for other sports I’m interested in. If you want to talk football or soccer where do you go? f***ing TikTok or reddit? No thank you.

• Love
Reactions: Coffees

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
I loved message boards growing up with the internet. Seems like this is one of the only active ones remaining. A bit sad especially considering I've been on the brink of a lifetime ban since about 2014

• Haha
Reactions: KirkAlbuquerque

WhiskeyYerTheDevils

yer leadin me astray
Sponsor
Apr 27, 2005
I can't believe I've been posting on these boards for nearly 20 ****ing years lol.

Hockey would be far less enjoyable without HF.

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
If you're an absolute degenerate who needs constant validation on your opinions over a sport that doesn't really matter ya sure.

Team_Spirit

95% Elliotte
Jul 3, 2002
Right on buddy, we even had Bob McKenzie drop by.

Phil Pritchard has a burner account no doubt about it. The quintessential HFBoarder.

1000006969.jpg

Coffees

Take one step towards the direction you want to go
Nov 12, 2021
We’re lucky to have this old school style message board to talk about our favorite sport.

I always wish there was a HF equivalent for other sports I’m interested in. If you want to talk football or soccer where do you go? f***ing TikTok or reddit? No thank you.
This is reserved only for the best sport in the world

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad