GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/6/21 - It's Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

rubikscube

Oct 27, 2017
Weinerpeg
Gone are the days of blind hate.
Calgary and Edmonton straight up hate each other and it shows.

I love it. I wish we had a team to hate/hate the Jets like this

Toronto/Mtl
Mtl/Boston
Philly/Pitts
Detroit/Colorado

Meh. There's nothing there any more.

Edmonton vs Calgary. That's where it's at.

Mez

Nov 16, 2017
McDavid is going to go 4 games with no points isn’t he? The top guys are really slowing down now after their torrid starts.
He actually is invisible out there tonight. Weird...

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Gone are the days of blind hate.
Calgary and Edmonton straight up hate each other and it shows.

I love it. I wish we had a team to hate/hate the Jets like this

Hockey is so much better with that level of emotion.

Usually gets the skilled guys going and kind of opens up the ice for them because everyone is hyper alert on the ice.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
Surprised to see Matty fighting tbh

It’s been an intense period, great game and how the Battle of Alberta should look.

It’s genuine hate and dislike, fans would be going bonkers if they were in the building right now.

There’s some life out there, that competitive fire that makes hockey the sport in the world when it’s played with this level of intensity.

Reactions: HanSolo

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Anyway, real pretty passing play between Pacioretty, Stephenson and Stone for their first goal of the night.

Can't find a replay yet but worth checking out.

Volica

Papa Shango
May 15, 2012
Hockey is so much better with that level of emotion.

Usually gets the skilled guys going and kind of opens up the ice for them because everyone is hyper alert on the ice.

100%.
Honestly there's been more than I can count game over the past couple years I'm just messing around on my tablet or phone rather than being 100% in... these games.... as a fan, you're completely invested, your emotions are all in too.

Love it. Give me more.

snipes

How cold? I’m ice cold.
Dec 28, 2015
100%.
Honestly there's been more than I can count game over the past couple years I'm just messing around on my tablet or phone rather than being 100% in... these games.... as a fan, you're completely invested, your emotions are all in too.

Love it. Give me more.

Everyone is on hyper alert the skill game opens up more as adrenaline is pumping for them on the bench seeing that.

It makes for fun hockey on so many different grounds. Hate, physicality, intensity, speed, and skill.

It’s fully engaging and reminds me about why I love hockey so much. It’s this style of game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad