GDT: HFBoards GDT: 3/21/2024

Status
Not open for further replies.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
So your viewings and analysis are based on his junior career? Ok Chief.
Who cares where you see a player. You can tell a lot about a player unless they are playing for an absolute terrible team Guenther should be better. He was pretty good when Neighbours wasn' t there. As I recollect Neighbours didn't do much without Guenther.

Tofveve

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Panthers do look like they have sandbags on their ankles though. Seems like they weren't ready to play despite how good the preds have been.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Ceci does something dumb right on cue
I like Ceci but I can't believe we are going to playoffs and intending on giving him 20 minutes (or more a night).... what is the definition of insanity again?

Just read that sentence again and replace Ceci with VD as well.lol

• Wow
Reactions: RedRocking

Ratsreign

Mar 12, 2018
Panthers do look like they have sandbags on their ankles though. Seems like they weren't ready to play despite how good the preds have been.
Preds came out and took it to them right from the start, and it never really changed all game. Panthers have a couple guys out, a couple guys who appear to be playing with something hurting. They aren’t playing how they were when they were recently rolling. The last few games they look like a (tired?) team who know a playoff spot is locked in.

Reactions: Tofveve
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad