GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/20/16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

DearDiary

🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷🐷
Aug 29, 2010
It's a game against the Pens. I also don't think you've watched enough Ovechkin to warrant an actual opinion by the looks of it. Crosby displays the same basic ***** attitude when the Pens are losing to the Caps. Malkin displays it whenever the Pens are losing. Period. Oh well.

The difference is that Ovechkin gives up on playing. Crosby acts like a brat too, but he plays harder. He slashes back and then ups his game.

Herregud

Feb 7, 2010
Washington, DC
The difference is that Ovechkin gives up on playing. Crosby acts like a brat too, but he plays harder. He slashes back and then ups his game.

Ovechkin wasn't playing hard that entire game. If anything, he started playing around the time you folks started complaining about a clean hit being dirty.

There's speculation that Ovechkin's injured, but I won't give as much credence to those rumors as I will to the simple fact that the Caps are bored and/or resting while playing.

There was a pretty spectacularly long stretch this period where Crosby was also not playing as hard as he could. Prime difference? The Pens didn't have a playoff spot locked up at the time. Maybe Sid was injured, too. Maybe he hated his coach. Maybe, blah blah blah. The fact of the matter is that you don't get 42 goals by "giving up". Watching one game and pretending to be an expert on all things Ovechkin is silly.

BigEezyE22

Continuing to not support HF.
Feb 2, 2007
Jersey
Ovechkin wasn't playing hard that entire game. If anything, he started playing around the time you folks started complaining about a clean hit being dirty.

There's speculation that Ovechkin's injured, but I won't give as much credence to those rumors as I will to the simple fact that the Caps are bored and/or resting while playing.

There was a pretty spectacularly long stretch this period where Crosby was also not playing as hard as he could. Prime difference? The Pens didn't have a playoff spot locked up at the time. Maybe Sid was injured, too. Maybe he hated his coach. Maybe, blah blah blah. The fact of the matter is that you don't get 42 goals by "giving up". Watching one game and pretending to be an expert on all things Ovechkin is silly.

None of those 42 came tonight. Ovy just being a *****.

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
I'm going to say the same thing that we've been told when that same thing has happened to a Wild player....keep your #$!@ing head up.

Teemu

Caffeine Free Since 1919
Dec 3, 2002
Its still a headshot on a star player, who then went off for the concussion protocol, on national TV. I didn't say it necessarily *should* be a suspension, but it probably will

NHL1674

Whatever...
Sponsor
Aug 8, 2008
Minnesota
Its still a headshot on a star player, who then went off for the concussion protocol, on national TV. I didn't say it necessarily *should* be a suspension, but it probably will
A headshot when Kane was simply caught looking down at the puck? So Dumba should be punished for Kane getting caught making a rookie mistake?

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
Lol imagine believing the NHL gives one crap about protecting star players.

MadhouseOnMadison

Man crush on Amonte
Oct 15, 2010
You can't drive the net anymore. A defending player will always push you into the goalie and it's your fault regardless.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad