GDT: HFBoards GDT | 3/01/16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steamwhistle

Nov 10, 2014
Toronto
Also, does McDavid ever fatigue? That play was at the end of overtime, after a lengthy powerplay of which he was on for pretty much the entire time. But when he picked up that puck it was like it was the first shift of the game for him.

Eh, that's just the way of those young stars. Ristolainen killed the whole powerplay and was on immediately after against McDavid too.

NewBoysClub97*

All-Star
Jun 1, 2012
Vancouver
McDavid has missed so many glorious chances or sets up some nice ones. I can't even imagine how many points he would have with more finish (Yes I know that can be said for every player).

Frank Drebin

He's just a child
Sponsor
Mar 9, 2004
Edmonton
Lets be fair.

Eichel is world class and made a great play on a Veteran defender. Sekera played him well but Jack still did the spinorama to get the shot off.

Mc David went up the wing and Risto also played him very well. As well as any defender can against his blazing speed. His shot was perfect as well. Not faulting Lehner.

Good game.

2 future hall of fame players.

Lehner would love to have that one back.

UnrefinedCrude

Jun 7, 2011
What's fun is the next time we see Connor an jack at the same rink, they'll be team mates. Wonder if they'll get some time together on the PP.

VainGretzky

Jun 4, 2015
Wonderful goals by McDavid tonight (and many nights!). That kid is a treat to watch. Just wish I wasn't watching him school my favorite team. :biglaugh:
Eichel is progressing just like I thought after his rough stretch to early December . He will for sure have some ppg seasons. He honestly needs a agility type play making winger would compliment him well he seems to be towing his line on his own.

Aladyyn

they praying for the death of a rockstar
Apr 6, 2015
Czech Republic
Eichel is progressing just like I thought after his rough stretch to early December . He will for sure have some ppg seasons. He honestly needs a agility type play making winger would compliment him well he seems to be towing his line on his own.

Completely wrong but ok.

Cashville

RIP Lindback
Apr 12, 2011
Denver
Can someone please post a video of Lehtonen taking a Weber slapper to the groin? The crowd reaction and then Kari laying motionless for 2 minutes like he'd been shot was just sympathy inspiring. (he's ok; stayed in the game)

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
If I'm EDM, I get Lucic as a FA and staple him to Mcdavid's wing both for hockey, and protection, reasons. Arm him, if necessary. I know we are in a kinder, gentler, NHL, but...

ElysiumAB

Sep 12, 2013
How often does one player score two goals in a game that are more than 60 minutes apart?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad