GDT: HFBoards GDT: 27/10/2024 | Only 4 Games

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
What a great slap pass by Ekholm on the winner. He's easily the Oilers best overall defender. Curious to see what his offensive numbers would look like if he ever got PP1 time.

le_sean

Oct 21, 2006
Yes but it should be 3rd man in because Couturier dropped his gloves first. And since h did he deserved whatever he got.
Of course, that’s not what I’m debating. Absolutely ridiculous call. But I was responding to the poster saying Xhekaj should make Seeler pay.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
Noesen is such a game changer for the Devils. He just has a knack of being strong enough to get into the mixer and score goals or make goals happen. He's been like a better version of Maroon or Boyle for us.

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004
I'm happy that Kane is happy, but I maintain that Detroit was an odd choice to play out his final years.

Honestly I thought last year would be kind of his experiment to see how the hip held up, then based on his play he'd sign with a clear contender. I'm glad the Wings actually have the skill he brings but I was surprised he came back.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Noesen is such a game changer for the Devils. He just has a knack of being strong enough to get into the mixer and score goals or make goals happen. He's been like a better version of Maroon or Boyle for us.
Mercer is far better and should be on the first line. Hoping Mercer goes on a run so I can trade him in my keeper league because he will never be used properly.

• Haha
Reactions: Xirik

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad