GDT: HFBoards GDT: 27/10/2024 | Only 4 Games

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
I get that, but even for a home broadcast, that was a bit of a stretch. Every Oilers fan that heard that must have bust out laughing. Being a homer is fine, but don't do it at the expense of insulting the intelligence of oiler fans.

I feel as if that's most home team broadcasts once or twice a game. You're just more prone to pick it up and roll your eyes as a rival fan.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Big part of why fans are so deluded about the value of their teams’ players. They get served that koolaid each home broadcast by announcers who are more or less on the team’s payroll
Always loved the Chief in Tampa. Not sure if he's still working or alive, but a legend.

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
That seemed like a super soft call late in a game they've let just about everything go. Lucky for Detroit, Edmonton's PP is awful this year.

Zerotonine

Apr 23, 2017
That seemed like a super soft call late in a game they've let just about everything go. Lucky for Detroit, Edmonton's PP is awful this year.
Tripped him with his skate for sure. But your probably right this late tie game couldn't it go

Lazlo Hollyfeld

The jersey ad still sucks
Sponsor
Mar 4, 2004

Especially when Raymond got tripped earlier in the game by an Oilers player and was hurt for a bit. No call on the play.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
That's some interference

It’s been my hypothesis for a while that players are statistically more likely to score on their BDay as compared to any other day. Just based on my own anecdotal observation
You're just spoiled by your wife. She's a keeper.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad