billy-twister.gif

SHG
e2afe5ae102dfd01f349f044be55fd24.gif

• Love
Reactions: hangman005

ryan callahan

Jan 25, 2014
Québec,Canada
Mannn the Pens are awful. Caved in twice in two nights. Looking like a 50+ beer league if you take out a couple players. None of their main guys can skate at all. Jokes on Rutger leaving a team with top 5 org depth in the league for this tire fire.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Mannn the Pens are awful. Caved in twice in two nights. Looking like a 50+ beer league if you take out a couple players. None of their main guys can skate at all. Jokes on Rutger leaving a team with top 5 org depth in the league for this tire fire.
I wonder if Crosby will play til he is 70 years old along with Malkin to chase another cup in Pittsburgh

ryan callahan

Jan 25, 2014
Québec,Canada
I do think the Pens would look much better with different coaching.
Meh I think he's running the OG core until they die on the ice. Truth is 87, 65 and 71 aren't suited to be the main guys on a winning club anymore. Pens would need to take reclamation projects on semi young players to give this roster a chance of being competitive (Caps did this and Mangiapane, Chychrun and Dubois are doing incredible work on a similar old team right now).

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Yeah, what is going on with the Pens is not normal. Hard to avoid the conclusion that the team has mentally checked out.

I honestly thought Mike Sullivan would've been gone in the summer, there is no redeeming quality of keeping him for this long. Yes, those two cups were great in 16 and 17 but those were 8/9 years ago.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Meh I think he's running the OG core until they die on the ice. Truth is 87, 65 and 71 aren't suited to be the main guys on a winning club anymore. Pens would need to take reclamation projects on semi young players to give this roster a chance of being competitive (Caps did this and Mangiapane, Chychrun and Dubois are doing incredible work on a similar old team right now).
Crosby, Letang and Malkin need to retire for Pens sake to start the rebuild. It reminds me of Canucks in 2014 when Sedins were looking washed up and slower.

Reactions: ryan callahan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad