GDT: HFBoards GDT 2/18/19

Status
Not open for further replies.

one2gamble

Dec 24, 2007
Yeah because they didn’t get screwed at all by the refs either this game...
Not really, 50/50 call on a goal and the rest of the game heavily in Bostons favor. Then you add a bullshit clear no goal and a negated breakaway in OT.

c9777666

Aug 31, 2016
The refs didn't screw the Sharks.

Good fortune just seems to follow Boston sports.

Matt24

Apr 8, 2013
If I hear Jack Edwards go on a single tirade the rest of the season about the officiating after the Bruins were, and I don’t say this ever, legitimately handed two points tonight, I’m going to cringe so hard my face might fall off.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Refs let the play continue and leave the net off like an advantage play in soccer? Then blow it down when play goes back the other way? I've never seen that personally but I would love to see your examples.

Yeah it literally happens all the time

Reactions: Tw1ster

compan

Sep 30, 2009
Nashville
Not really, 50/50 call on a goal and the rest of the game heavily in Bostons favor. Then you add a bull**** clear no goal and a negated breakaway in OT.

and the two sharks goals scored after missed high sticks as well. Missed very obvious TMMOI too. But yeah all in favor of the Bruins.

Reactions: Alicat

SnarkAttack

Registered Loser
Jan 18, 2011
East Bay, CA
Nobody will disagree that the reffing was atrocious in this game. However, it wasn't solely in favor of the Bruins. That last bull**** not fixing the net was really bad, though.

My main issue is that it either needs to be blown dead immediately, or not. Any situation that allows the Bruins to have multiple chances on goal, but immediately negates a breakaway the other way without a penalty is ridiculous.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
But it completely invalidates the whole that's not how it has EVER worked. It has worked that way and it has regularly enough that people know that to be a false statement.

Well sorrrry, but more often than not, how the refs handled that situation is how it normally shakes down. Good enough wording?

Yeti of the Flow

Jun 9, 2011
Boston
If I hear Jack Edwards go on a single tirade the rest of the season about the officiating after the Bruins were, and I don’t say this ever, legitimately handed two points tonight, I’m going to cringe so hard my face might fall off.
They really weren't handed anything, though. Regulation should have been 6-5, though had the first one counted obviously the rest would be different. The first one was supposed to count. The Wagner goal does count. It was a good goal by all counts. It may be an oversight in the rules, but by the rules it counts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad