GDT: HFBoards GDT: 19/10/2024 | 13 Games Today

ACLEVERNAME

Jan 6, 2010
Is the Kraken arena 100's level only? Holy, it looks like a straight slope climbing right up. I'd be antsy af sitting in the middle of that.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
With Grubauer in goal, this would be a smooth Flames victory. Wonder if Bylsma will finally get the message or is he going to triple down on favoring a clearly worse goalie.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
I really do think they need a back court violation in Hockey. Say if you take it back before center ice, you have to turn it over to the other team.

Now that OT ended really quickly, but the worst thing about the 3 on 3 is it has become a keep away game rather than a speed game.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
Of all the new teams that have come into the league lately, Seattle knocked it out of the park with that look. I hope they never change it because it is themed perfectly.

They toss fish? What am I going to do with a plastic fish. That's weird.

Mike C

Jan 24, 2022
Indian Trail, N.C.
I really do think they need a back court violation in Hockey. Say if you take it back before center ice, you have to turn it over to the other team.

Now that OT ended really quickly, but the worst thing about the 3 on 3 is it has become a keep away game rather than a speed game.
It's nonsense.So are shootouts
Either play a 5x5 OT with no loser point or end it after regulation in a tie.

Reactions: Ben Matlock

gstommylee

Jan 31, 2012
With Grubauer in goal, this would be a smooth Flames victory. Wonder if Bylsma will finally get the message or is he going to triple down on favoring a clearly worse goalie.

You don't know that if we had gru in net we would have lost. Oh btw that goal for the flames was a daccord screw up.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
You don't know that if we had gru in net we would have lost. Oh btw that goal for the flames was a daccord screw up.
Wow there are actually real people who prefer Grubauer :oops: Grubauer is into his 4th season of sub .900 Sv% and at 3.07 GAA this year and you nitpick on Daccord about allowing a single goal in a 2-1 win?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad