GDT: HFBoards GDT: 19/10/2024 | 13 Games Today

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Edmonton is going to be in a tough spot if Draisaitl can’t carry his own line at any point during his new contract. 14 million for a guy who can’t drive play isn’t a good thing to have.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Edmonton is going to be in a tough spot if Draisaitl can’t carry his own line at any point during his new contract. 14 million for a guy who can’t drive play isn’t a good thing to have.
He's pretty good. I'd take him over most. Edmonton's issues are elsewhere.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
He's pretty good. I'd take him over most. Edmonton's issues are elsewhere.
Still a skilled player, but he needs to do better away from McDavid. He’s two different players with/without him. You can’t stack a single line and run it for 82 games + 16 spot seasons games

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I don’t know why the Oilers fans are still confused how weak the Pacific division is. The Oilers don’t even make the playoffs in the Atlantic.
Does seem like a hard division.. especially for the Leafs in playoffs. You're probably right. They'd go from a 100 point team to a non playoff team in the Atlantic.

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
What did Oilers win? A stanley cup?? All i saw was McBaby crying, refusing his consolation prize while Drai was rubbing his thighs to comfort him. Canucks also went to finals in 2011 but it means nothing but just a bad memory of losing.
When did I say they won the cup?

Cobb Smythe is not a consolation prize btw. You should google it.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Still a skilled player, but he needs to do better away from McDavid. He’s two different players with/without him. You can’t stack a single line and run it for 82 games + 16 spot seasons games
Yeah, Edmonton has odd depth issues. Don't disagree. But I'm not sure it's a Leon issue. That's a management and coaching problem.

Three On Zero

Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Yeah, Edmonton has odd depth issues. Don't disagree. But I'm not sure it's a Leon issue. That's a management and coaching problem.
Idiotic coaching that falls for the same fallacy. They got Arvi and Skinner to try and run a good second line, only to neuter it and staple Drai to McDavid. It’s a brand new line, perhaps give it some time together before decimating the depth your GM got you?

Drai is talented enough he should be winning most 2nd line matchups when the McDavid line tires the opposition out.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Idiotic coaching that falls for the same fallacy. They got Arvi and Skinner to try and run a good second line, only to neuter it and staple Drai to McDavid. It’s a brand new line, perhaps give it some time together before decimating the depth your GM got you?
They might be getting desperate with a bad start. . .

Lusto!!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad