GDT: HFBoards GDT: 19/10/2024 | 13 Games Today

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Oilers fans shouldn't be blaming Skinner. 2 of those goals were bang bang plays, and the wrister looked like it was deflected.
They should look at their forwards for not having those "bang bang" plays. They need more bang bang to win games.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
So did 15 other teams. Only 1 won the cup. You dont get anything losing in the finals except maybe bragging on hfboard about being a cup contender the next season.
I did not see 14 other teams in Game 7 of the finals in June.

Let me help you out... Oilers were eliminated on June 24. This is also the same day Florida won the Cup

Nucks were eliminated on May 20th.

Leafs were eliminated on May 4th.

Lots more opportunity to sight see, golf and visit family and friends.

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.

Let me help you out... Oilers were eliminated on June 24. This is also the same day Florida won the Cup

That's why Vegas went out in round 1, and they were so thankful :laugh:

• Haha
Reactions: Czechboy

HockeyVirus

Woll stan.
Nov 15, 2020
IDK. The Oilers had a bad start last year but they also had everything go right. Skinner got hot at the right time, Hyman became a 50 goal guy, everything clicked.

If they fall in a hole again I can't see them replicating that. They could miss the playoffs. It is still early though

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021

What did Oilers win? A stanley cup?? All i saw was McBaby crying, refusing his consolation prize while Drai was rubbing his thighs to comfort him. Canucks also went to finals in 2011 but it means nothing but just a bad memory of losing.

Mar 26, 2010
Yes but both Florida and Edmonton went to Game 7. It is possible to have a Stanley Cup FInals hangover. They finished at the exact same time.

I honestly don't know why Leafs fans are so confused about everything after Round 1.. oh wait, I do.
I don’t know why the Oilers fans are still confused how weak the Pacific division is. The Oilers don’t even make the playoffs in the Atlantic.

• Haha
Reactions: stampedingviking

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Sharks are still not the worst team in Hockey. I'm more shocked by that, honestly. What is going on in Nashville.
They need to get their field trip cancelled again this year to wake up. Were they going to watch the Taylor Swift tour this year?

IDK. The Oilers had a bad start last year but they also had everything go right. Skinner got hot at the right time, Hyman became a 50 goal guy, everything clicked.

If they fall in a hole again I can't see them replicating that. They could miss the playoffs. It is still early though
1000070384.jpg

dont worry, Oilers just hired some people to motivate the team

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad