Status
Not open for further replies.

Little Psycho

I solemnly swear I'm up to no good
Feb 4, 2007
Non-Yah
Kopitar has 31 pts in 28 games.

Brown has 22pts in 28 games.

Not bad for a center that was suppose to be on a downward trend and an overrated 4th liner.

tumblr_ommkrww40M1uhf9oxo1_500.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: KingTrouty

Brobust

Sep 29, 2017
But...but...but they were only one goal away from the Stanley Cup Finals.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
A lot of teams should watch how Vegas plays in OT. We'd have far fewer shootouts.

Not a lot of teams really go for in OT, which is a shame. There may be 5-7 teams that just want the win instead of sitting back and waiting for the mistake and hope to get a scoring chance. The Kings played someone earlier this year that basically played for the shootout, had zero quality chances and pretty much spent 5 min passing the puck around.

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
Fantastic OT. The league should ban passing back the red line to prevent teams from hogging the puck endlessly without attempting to make a play.
yes! more judgment calls for the refs! cause they do their jobs so perfectly, they clearly need more things to do..

voxel

Testicle Terrorist
Feb 14, 2007
Florida
yes! more judgment calls for the refs! cause they do their jobs so perfectly, they clearly need more things to do..

No judgement need. Make it like NBA... you cross the half line, you can't pass it back. Easy to enforce :)

tny760

Mar 12, 2017
No judgement need. Make it like NBA... you cross the half line, you can't pass it back. Easy to enforce :)
bro they can't even call offside right, double the frequency of those calls and have them make the call from out of position? i don't see that ending well

Winger23

May 3, 2007
bro they can't even call offside right, double the frequency of those calls and have them make the call from out of position? i don't see that ending well

To be fair here, with as fast as the game is, it's astonishing how many they do get right. No idea of the percentage but the linesmen in the league are very good imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Denmark vs Great Britain
    Denmark vs Great Britain
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $5.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Germany
    Kazakhstan vs Germany