GDT: HFBoards GDT: 11/28/2023 | 10 games of a fun time...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Szechwan

Sep 13, 2006
The anthems for this Dallas/Winnipeg game might be the worst I've heard. Good lord those were painful.

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
Yup. Lots. He went down easy.

But sure you can give Tkachuk the benefit of the doubt lol. Bennett too for throwing himself to the ice for that little punch. Domi is the strongest 5’8” guy alive
I give the benefit of the doubt to the players who suffered from the “actual” infraction.
Idk what Domi height has to do with this

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
I give the benefit of the doubt to the players who suffered from the “actual” infraction.
Idk what Domi height has to do with this
It can be an infraction AND be embellishment. You know that, right? How dare I suspect Tkachuk of selling a call. He’s not the type at all right?

Yeah,a glove punch with the linesmen there is just that. A penalty.
It is. But two cases of players embellishing.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
It can be an infraction AND be embellishment. You know that, right? How dare I suspect Tkachuk of selling a call. He’s not the type at all right?
Nylander went down easy as well. It happens, but that kind of crosscheck can make your legs go out. That's why defenders use it.

Reactions: Theodore450

Theodore450

Sep 10, 2013
How dare I suspect that Tkachuk didn’t sell the call.
Like what are you even arguing about? Your emotional response to the play?
That was a clear call that can happen, it’s not clearly embellishment and nobody cares that you think So.

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

MoreMogilny

Cap'n
Jul 5, 2009
Oshawa
How dare I suspect that Tkachuk didn’t sell the call.
Like what are you even arguing about? Your emotional response to the play?
That was a clear call that can happen, it’s not clearly embellishment and nobody cares that you think So.
Um. You care because you quoted me lmao. I didn’t engage with conversation with you about it. Maybe you should check your emotional responses to opinions before you respond to them. Otherwise you can just.. not start the conversation..?

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Bennett is underrated tough and fed Domi some there.

Domi is always game, but clearly doesn't have the fighting ability that his dad has and likely still has.

The elder Domi could probably beat the f*** out of the league right now if they all went at him at once, too.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Domi kicked the shit out of him there. Good fight.
Z8vi2i.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad