GDT: HFBoards GDT: 11/28/2023 | 10 games of a fun time...

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
Why are the Ducks not playing Carlsson?

Something about a strength development plan, the actual plan is very confusing but it seems like they're trying to have him play 2-3 games per week and focus on strength training during his missed time.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
1 minute before Vegas ties the game:

Tell me again how the Refs didn’t get Vegas to OT again?

nturn06

Nov 9, 2017
They had 5 shots on goal in the third, Skinner allowed 2 goals.
I see, because Vegas played like crap, the refs should not call anything against them... They needed the help they received.

Makes sense ;)

nturn06

Nov 9, 2017
always the refs or Bettman's fault. Real maiden-less behavior
Never the Oilers and their perpetually shitty defense and goaltending.

When the winning team complains about the refs, something was wrong in the game.....

I get that the loosing side always blames it on the refs; but winning and complaining are rare, which speaks volumes.

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
Maybe tell McDiver to hold onto his stick and not drop it fishing for a call.
Yeh that’s what happened. He “dropped it” and the hold shown on video just didn’t happen, all while trying to win a puck battle like he was doing all night.

Reactions: trilobyte

mkatcherin00

Apr 2, 2023
Ducks hit the post and almost tie it. It's pretty much over now. Another Canucks PP. Canucks going to squeak out a win against the Ducks. Just keep on rolling.

Reactions: jackjohnson

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
When the winning team complains about the refs, something was wrong in the game.....

I get that the loosing side always blames it on the refs; but winning and complaining are rare, which speaks volumes.
Only when there is actual merit to complaining, this isn’t one of those cases

TheNumber4

Nov 11, 2011
"Hold" Does he have the strength of a 5 year old to be that weak on his stick?

He pulled the stick from his chest to 5 foot away from his body and still held onto it. He’s trying to get a puck that’s away from the holder of the stick. Is he supposed to super glue that stick to his hand or is he supposed to not go for the puck that he’s rightfully allowed to battle for?

Put some thought into your posts instead of just crying about McDavid.

• Haha
Reactions: Muffin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad