GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/9/2024 | 5 Games tonight !

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Silovs showing the same issues he had in the playoffs, can’t track long shots and gets himself caught out of position by overplaying the puck carrier. Going to be a wild ride without Demko

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
Canucks with a solid Maple Leafs impersonation tonight. Nice comeback win, Flames...tf happened, Oil?

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
We’ve encouraged your GDTs many times, why don’t they get better? :naughty:
ban-button.gif

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
I know why the Oilers lost so badly tonight...

They think it's still preseason where winning doesnt matter.
Apparently nobody told them it isn't.

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
I guess but running a Stolarz-Woll duo in a contention year is still risky.
Sounds like fans are high on Hildeby, who’s now the #2 with Woll on IR.
Still very green so illl be interested to see how he responds at the NHL level.

Given Wolls injury issues already I’m not surprised he jumped to sign that 3 yr deal over the summer

Reactions: Cloned

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
God damn. Credit to Calgary.

That was a big wake up call hopefully
its just the 1st game, they were sloppy. Although Canucks were also missing Joshua and Suter. Not sure why Suter didnt play, i dont like Aman. Deharnais and Forbort pairing was terrible. Alvin better get Andersson off the Flames to upgrade that D. The rest played very sloppy after 4-1 lead. Silovs didnt play good, Lankenin should get the next game

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Silovs showing the same issues he had in the playoffs, can’t track long shots and gets himself caught out of position by overplaying the puck carrier. Going to be a wild ride without Demko
How about Lankenin, is he good on long shots??

I know why the Oilers lost so badly tonight...

They think it's still preseason where winning doesnt matter.
Apparently nobody told them it isn't.
I thought it was Oilers tradition to get spanked on 1st game of season and home openers 😅 last year it was 8-1 loss, so i guess 6-0 loss is an improvement.

Lainestache

Jan 3, 2022
If the caps are out of it I could see both of their goalies suiting up for a couple of those teams by the end of the year
More like when and not if. Can't see how PLD is going to help Washington climb the rankings and Ovie is old.. Hopefully he is able to net in enough goals for the goal record but no way they clinch even a wild card spot.

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021
More like when and not if. Can't see how PLD is going to help Washington climb the rankings and Ovie is old.. Hopefully he is able to net in enough goals for the goal record but no way they clinch even a wild card spot.
yeah maybe, I’m sure you thought the same thing last year but they ended up making it. And this year’s team is certainly improved from last year’s version.

No one expects them to do anything other than maybe compete for a wildcard, and atm their competition there doesn’t exactly look like a murderers row.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
Oh was that Hronek getting walked in OT? Shouldn't be putting him on the ice without Hughes carrying him around in his backpack.

• Wow
Reactions: Nogatco Rd

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad