GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/9/2024 | 5 Games tonight !

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
you do know he plays on the leafs right

I have critiques about the roster... Reaves sucks, I don't just blindly like anything Leafs.

I also think Reaves can be effective at times, but he is behind the play the entire game.

Better players are sitting than guys playing, I dislike some of the random signings, like the 10 bottom pairing D and bottom 6 forwards we sign/trade for.

They made the team very slow this year, not liking that either.

Bozo Nicholson

5 Alarm Fire™
Jun 6, 2015
Inb4 the Doobler trades for MAF
The Doobler and a blank checkbook…

wrestling-nwo.gif

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I have critiques about the roster... Reaves sucks, I don't just blindly like anything Leafs.

I also think Reaves can be effective at times, but he is behind the play the entire game.

Better players are sitting than guys playing, I dislike some of the random signings, like the 10 bottom pairing D and bottom 6 forwards we sign/trade for.

They made the team very slow this year, not liking that either.
The role for the annual new crop of leaf role players - to take the blame when the core flop out in the play offs again.

Reactions: Bozo Nicholson

Voodoo Child

Jun 16, 2009
I don't see them having a winning season but it's hard not to respect some of the talent Montréal has picked up in their rebuild. Suzuki, Slafkovsky, Dach, Demidov, Caufield, Guhle and Hutson is a nice little nucleus to build around.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
The annual new crop of leaf role players to blame when the core flop out in the pkay offs again.

The core (Tavares excluded) is PPG over the last 3 years of the playoffs... depth scoring has been atrocious.

Around a 45 points pace is the best of any depth piece outside of ROR in that time frame, it is terrible.

You should follow teams a little closer if you are going to comment on them.

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
The core (Tavares excluded) is PPG over the last 3 years of the playoffs... depth scoring has been atrocious.

Around a 45 points pace is the best of any depth piece outside of ROR in that time frame, it is terrible.

You should follow teams a little closer if you are going to comment on them.
Matthews had 1 goal last year lmfao

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
OEL has had a good game. His flaws have only been apparent in situations that shouldn’t be asked from him. Put him on the top PP unit, don’t use him on the PK if possible and watch his minutes and he can be solid if used right.

Reactions: Sergei Shirokov

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
I don't see them having a winning season but it's hard not to respect some of the talent Montréal has picked up in their rebuild. Suzuki, Slafkovsky, Dach, Demidov, Caufield, Guhle and Hutson is a nice little nucleus to build around.
Like Marner, Matthews, Nylander, Rielly, eight years ago.....nice little nucleus to build around.

Reactions: Kerberos

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
Suzuki had 0, what is your point?
You’re blaming depth scoring when your best player had 1 goal

Also Suzuki beat your team head to head in the playoffs already lmao
stop

Come on he didn't play for literally half the series. And saying it that way ignores his primary assist on the goal in game 7 after he came back
Missing games with a tummy ache is more embarrassing than the 1 goal actually

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad