GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/9/2024 | 5 Games tonight !

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
you brought up the oilers, not me. Sure, no cups, im still proud of the years the oilers have had and it's been really fun to watch. We aren't on the team, winning isn't our accomplishment. So I choose to enjoy the ride.

Weird to say you are proud of being a loser while also saying you aren't on the team so it isn't your accomplishment. Make up your mind.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
Luke Gazdic
His claim to fame is being a borderline NHL regular during the Oilers dark years as an “enforcer” because Taylor Hall liked partying with him.
The lack of talent that Sportsnet has for analysts is laughable.
Oh. He played for the Devils for like 10 games or something and was utterly forgettable and regrettable.

Why do people like him so much? He was the definition of a useless plug.

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
You must be arguing with someone on my ignore list OR you've lost your f***ing marbles.
I am losing my marbles, in august I was diagnosed with a benign brain mass, and it's causing nuero symptoms, however, I can assure you, I am arguing with someone on your ignore list. At least I think I am. Who really knows anymore. What is life anyway?

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
I don't understand the Hutson hype... maybe he was good in every game I didn't watch, but he's sucked in every game I've seen.

I suspect he will be a good player, but I think there will be a big adjustment period.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
I am losing my marbles, in august I was diagnosed with a benign brain mass, and it's causing nuero symptoms, however, I can assure you, I am arguing with someone on your ignore list. At least I think I am. Who really knows anymore. What is life anyway?
That's a bummer, dude. I have a benign mass in a lung and degenerative cartilage in my ribcage, and was sitting here feeling sorry for myself.

Reactions: Oilslick941611

Nogatco Rd

Music Has The Right To Children
Apr 3, 2021

Damn dude hope that clears up for you

Reactions: Oilslick941611

Oilslick941611

Jul 4, 2006
Ottawa
That's a bummer, dude. I have a benign mass in a lung and degenerative cartilage in my ribcage, and was sitting here feeling sorry for myself.
fun stuff eh? everyones like 'OH its benign, youre fine it won't kill you" but yet every day im dizzy and can't stand up for long without feeling im falling over, forgetting words when typing or speaking and having some confusion when entering rooms.

It's 1.5cm and they won't remove it until its at least 2cm or life threatening.

I hope you are well and not suffering any ill effects.

Based Anime Fan

Himedanshi Bandit
Mar 11, 2012
Tokai
fun stuff eh? everyones like 'OH its benign, youre fine it won't kill you" but yet every day im dizzy and can't stand up for long without feeling im falling over, forgetting words when typing or speaking and having some confusion when entering rooms.

It's 1.5cm and they won't remove it until its at least 2cm or life threatening.

I hope you are well and not suffering any ill effects.
Mostly just anxiety and mentally induced issues that I'm working through.

Matty Sundin

Jul 18, 2006
Oh. He played for the Devils for like 10 games or something and was utterly forgettable and regrettable.

Why do people like him so much? He was the definition of a useless plug.
He has a fraternity personality like spitting chicklets crew and hockey players tend to like that. He’s probably decent for a podcast but Sportsnet seems to think adding a plug as analysts is good investment.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad