GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/9/2024 | 5 Games tonight !

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Gotta say it's pretty hilarious for the few troglodytes in here last night trying to gas up Woll as a better goalie than apparently jesus himself only for him to get hurt right before the season starts. Completely validating all the people who went "wait, isn't he injury prone?"

"Swayman sucks! Ullmark sucks! Roy sucks! God Emperor Woll completed the Kessel run in 11 parsecs!"

Leafs fans deserve the hell they've created for themselves.

JPT

Jul 4, 2024
Last night whet our appetite, but TNT Wednesday night hockey means the season is finally underway.
Naa hockey season isn't official until a team from Tennessee faces off against a team from Texas tomorrow night.

thebestnic

Jun 29, 2022
You people really do hate Toronto. I don't think they really care who starts in the regular season...

Bouboumaster

Jul 4, 2014
You people really do hate Toronto. I don't think they really care who starts in the regular season...

river-cry.gif

Hopefully the Habs doesn't do too bad, and maybe Xhekaj could destroy one of them puny Maple Laffs

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
They are playing Montreal. Likely a 6-1 type decisive win. Can only hope for fireworks however.
True, but Woll is out. We'll see how Stolarz does. Should be interesting. He did pretty well with both the Ducks and backing up Bobrovsky last season..but this is the Leafs we're now talking about

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Gotta say it's pretty hilarious for the few troglodytes in here last night trying to gas up Woll as a better goalie than apparently jesus himself only for him to get hurt right before the season starts. Completely validating all the people who went "wait, isn't he injury prone?"

"Swayman sucks! Ullmark sucks! Roy sucks! God Emperor Woll completed the Kessel run in 11 parsecs!"

Leafs fans deserve the hell they've created for themselves.

You're from Winnipeg...

True, but Woll is out. We'll see how Stolarz does. Should be interesting. He did pretty well with both the Ducks and backing up Bobrovsky last season..but this is the Leafs we're now talking about

He looked the best out of all the goalies in preseason (not that this is how he will play), big, positionally sound, had good rebound control, I was very surprised and happy.

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
They should really have some consistency in games and have the puck drop at 7 (or aim for it)... don't start the pre-game ceremonies at 7:05.

Not sure a single person likes this stuff.

FrozenJagrt

Dec 16, 2009
I pray for the day when they just drop the puck. More and more ceremony every season. Do away with all of that. Get rid of the anthems. Just play some damn hockey.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad