GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/8/2024 - Welcome to the NHL Utah

Ghost of Murph

Dec 23, 2023
How is Swayman not in game shape? What has he been doing all summer? 👀
He has been working out and practicing with a college hockey team. I think Montgomery had already named Korpisalo starter for game 1 before the contract was signed, so he stuck with the plan while Swayman gets acclimated to NHL shooters in practice,

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Which one? Doesn’t his daughter do commentary now too
Might, but Cheli and Mess were a horrible pairing for intermissions. So much so I don't know who was worse.

He has been working out and practicing with a college hockey team. I think Montgomery had already named Korpisalo starter for game 1 before the contract was signed, so he stuck with the plan while Swayman gets acclimated to NHL shooters in practice,
It's been what 4 months?

SeanMoneyHands

Apr 18, 2019

I was surprised to hear that Korps got all the preseason starts. Play him no more than 12 games this year and run Swayman for 70 to ramp up the miles on the kid.

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Don't hate.

1000020704.gif

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad