GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/8/2024 - Welcome to the NHL Utah

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
Well on the plus side, Swayman has 48 hours to stretch out to get ready for his season debut Saturday night.

Ouch. First goal wasn't really on Korpisalo, second one was questionable, but the last two are almost entirely on him. Just as the Bruins kinda got back into it too.
Saturday night. Habs get Korpisalo on Thursday?

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
Genuinely curious how many points it ends up costing the Bruins at the end of the year going from having one of Sway or Ullmark in night every single night....to having to play Korpisalo like 30-35 games this year.

EveryDay

Jun 13, 2009
They just added big tough players without much skills.....

Brazeau
Beecher
Jones
Koeoke(?)
Kastelic
Zadorov

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
They just added big tough players without much skills.....

Brazeau
Beecher
Jones
Koeoke(?)
Kastelic
Zadorov
Zadorov is good at skating himself out of position.

Florida is such a fun team to watch. They just challenge their opponent every time to see who can work harder, and they outwork them every time. Such good hockey and very fun to watch.
If they don't, Zen Maurice asks the what the fu** they are doing. That's about all a coach is good for.

Straight Fire

Mar 10, 2013
The West
Contract year so I’m expecting it lol

Yeah bad timing lol, but honestly he was projected to be a star (if not more) in this league when we drafted him in Calgary. Has ever so slowly gotten better year by year. Love his style of play and who he is on the ice, I doubt he'll be that much more than he is now (a fine tough player) but he's one of my favorites.

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
Ehh last two weren't very good lol
They're not impossible to save, higher end goalies maybe.

The shortie was a nice shot that just grazed Korpisalo and went inside the post. I think the only way that gets stopped is by a bigger goalie.

The last goal wad a shot that hit someone and then shot again.

Sorokin, or another high end goalie might have gotten that, but a lot wouldn't have .

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
They're not impossible to save, higher end goalies maybe.

The shortie was a nice shot that just grazed Korpisalo and went inside the post. I think the only way that gets stopped is by a bigger goalie.

The last goal wad a shot that hit someone and then shot again.

Sorokin, or another high end goalie might have gotten that, but a lot wouldn't have .
The 3rd goal was over the shoulder and went in the middle of the net. He lost his angle. That is a bad goal.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
The 3rd goal was over the shoulder and went in the middle of the net. He lost his angle. That is a bad goal.

Nope, beside his shoulder, almost over and in the middle of where we both said.

Only bad thing bad about that goal is the timing to give it up.

Again, not one where he had no chance, but you would have "liked" a save there.

Reactions: Pablo El Perro

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad