GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/8/2024 - Welcome to the NHL Utah

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
I kind of wish Canucks made an offersheet for Broberg. Giving up a 2nd for him is worth it, he has lots of potential. There was reason he was playing over Deharnais.

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Can someone explain to me why Seattle has been playing a goalie who has had a Sv% of sub .900 for three straight seasons as much as they are?

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
Man, Kraken really need to give up on the Grubauer experiment. Can they really withstand a 4th straight year of sub-.900 goaltending?

Reactions: Bleedred

tTheVeganWoofMate

Adopt.Volunteer. Rescued is the best breed!
Mar 21, 2019
NJ
hopefully this is Jim Montgomery and Marchand’s last year on with the broons.
And Jeremy jacobs last year on earth.

Boss Man Hughes

Mar 15, 2022
He looks pretty good out there. Better than Brown or Stecher
Haven't seen all of the game but I thought it was a Bowman blunder not to match both offer sheets.
Armstrong probably made the offers because he knew there was a good chance Bowman would make the wrong choice.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
Man, Kraken really need to give up on the Grubauer experiment. Can they really withstand a 4th straight year of sub-.900 goaltending?

Ya, both Kyrou goals were a bit too textbook.

Fun game, weird momentum turn- felt like Kraken were killing a slower team, then that disallowed 3rd and everything has changed.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
Haven't seen all of the game but I thought it was a Bowman blunder not to match both offer sheets.
Armstrong probably made the offers because he knew there was a good chance Bowman would make the wrong choice.
Armstrong went for the checkmate. Basically Oilers would be doomed to match and doomed not to match. That Nurse contract ruined their cap structure.

Ya, both Kyrou goals were a bit too textbook.

Fun game, weird momentum turn- felt like Kraken were killing a slower team, then that disallowed 3rd and everything has changed.
They really need to waive Oleksiak. He is as slow as a snail out there. Would probably be better off if they got a dman off waivers.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad