GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/4/2024 | Global Series: Buffalo Vs New Jersey | 1PM EST

PWiz30

I love to hockey!
Jan 3, 2013
So I wonder when Buffalo and NJ are going to leave Prague.

Do they still around for a couple days and do some sight seeing because they do have a few days.

At the same time though they are going to need to get readjusted to North American time and you have to think that's going to take some time.

I suspect they stay a couple days
Devils are flying back tomorrow.

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
sabers really thought bringing back an old dinosaur like lindy ruff to coach the team would be a good idea
Imo the Sabres have a couple highly paid top minute guys who want to play “their” way and that doesn’t include being defensively sound. I’m thinking management thought bringing in a coach with Ruff’s history would get those guys to buy in to how to play winning hockey. It’s clearly not worked so far.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
We're not trading Casey unless it's a hilariously massive overpayment.
I know you guys wont but you will be forced to trade a dman, whether its a vet or a prospect. Only so much playing time can go around between all of them and am sure they will start complaining about playing time. It will benefit the devils to trade one of them for an upgrade on the wing replacing Tatar.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
I know you guys wont but you will be forced to trade a dman, whether its a vet or a prospect. Only so much playing time can go around between all of them and am sure they will start complaining about playing time. It will benefit the devils to trade one of them for an upgrade on the wing replacing Tatar.

We could easily go through this year without needing to move anyone.

jackjohnson

Feb 9, 2021
We could easily go through this year without needing to move anyone.
Yeah this year it will be fine. I think within the next year or two once Hughes and Nemec keep improving and develop into a top pairing dmen then you would not need Pesce or Hamilton taking cap space.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Yeah this year it will be fine. I think within the next year or two once Hughes and Nemec keep improving and develop into a top pairing dmen then you would not need Pesce or Hamilton taking cap space.

I don't think they're moving Pesce unless he starts to decline and they need to get out from under the deal. If they're smart Dougie only has 2 years left max here and he's gone when both Luke and Nemec are off their ELCs. Luke's onto his next deal next year and Nemec the following year. My hope is the young guys prove you can move on from Dougie next summer instead of the following one. Then you use the space you opened up up front.

tsujimoto74

May 28, 2012
Somehow tuch didn’t get an instigator for initiating a fight. So you’re griping over a minute

Because he didn’t instigate. Dillon knew he had to answer for that and immediately threw his gloves off. Ive never seen that called an instigator penalty in an NHL game.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad