GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/23/2024 | Flyers @ Capitals

ViD

#CBJNeedHugs
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
I hate that there was only one game tonight. One of the issues with the Frozen Frenzy yesterday. They should have had a Canadian battle (Like Vancouver vs Edmonton) or something in prime time for the canadian national audience.
The frozen frenzy needs to be on a Saturday with the first game starting at 12 pm so that almost every game start at a different time

The comeback starts…until Fedotov lets in another softie

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
The frozen frenzy needs to be on a Saturday with the first game starting at 12 pm so that almost every game start at a different time
But the idea is when one game is in intermission there is another game actually happening. If you spread it out, it's not really a "Frenzy". I do wish the NHL had a day where all 32 clubs were playing but they just took over the day. Have a game start at 10 in the morning (West Coast Time) and just have games going all day until the late game.

Rich Nixon

No Prior Knowledge of "Flyers"
Jul 11, 2006
Key Biscayne
Frost has been good. Slashed on the breakaway and no penalty. Crosschecked in front of the net. No penalty.
He's been OK. I'm a Frost fan and this is not a particularly great Frost performance, but Scott Laughton and Garnet Hathaway are not the ideal linemates.

And on that note how did he not score there.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad