GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/22/2024 | Of all the games today, I have all of them.

TheBeard

He fixes the cable?
Jul 12, 2019
Vegass
That Vegas game is going to end really late tonight. I guess people love staying up late in Vegas. Still, I think this is the second year in a row Vegas wraps up Frenzy day.
It makes sense for many reasons. 1 - it's Vegas so it's sort of expected to be late nights, but also 2 - it's a small city and most people going to the game don't live (or aren't staying) far from the arena. If the late game was in LA people wouldn't get home until midnight at the earliest.

SJSharksfan39

Oct 11, 2008
San Jose, CA
It makes sense for many reasons. 1 - it's Vegas so it's sort of expected to be late nights, but also 2 - it's a small city and most people going to the game don't live (or aren't staying) far from the arena. If the late game was in LA people wouldn't get home until midnight at the earliest.
You have the suburbs though. When I was in Vegas and just talking to Locals, there's a lot of people who come into Vegas via the Henderson side or Summerlin.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
Necas gets his goal now

In fariness... Canes deserve a tie... they've been playing nice hockey... Skinner had zero chance there but the D shouldn't let that through

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad