Sponsor
Apr 21, 2007
Blue Jackets Area
It’s coming home
IMG_4304.jpeg

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Bolts should blow it up. Rather than play out the risk of becoming the next Pittsburg Penguins.

" show me a great coach and I'll show you a great goalie"

Cooper looking pretty average since Vassys game went off a cliff in the 23 play offs.

Reactions: Kazparov

All Mod Cons

Sep 7, 2018
Man people claim they are tired of the game getting "soft" and want to see "old time hockey back" and then you get posts like these lol.

Make up your minds people.
I want to see this type of hockey to be honest. But every time a Leafs player does something old time George Parros goes f***ing ape shit at them.

If everyone got the same punishment I'd be all over old time hockey. But the Leafs can't retaliate for fear of the big G.

Reactions: BayStBullies

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
Man people claim they are tired of the game getting "soft" and want to see "old time hockey back" and then you get posts like these lol.

Make up your minds people.

Maybe he should try doing something during the game instead of getting into histrionics after getting blown out.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Are we going to get reviews for hand pass now?

That was awful. Imagine if that was a game tying/winning goal.

The best part is that there are already reviews for hand passes.

The ref made the only call that could've resulted in getting it wrong. Had he called it a goal because he clearly shouldn't have been sure, Tampa could've challenged and overturned it had it actually been a hand pass.

Refs were really trying to be heroes tonight.

hatterson

Apr 12, 2010
North Tonawanda, NY
The best part is that there are already reviews for hand passes.

The ref made the only call that could've resulted in getting it wrong. Had he called it a goal because he wasn't sure, Tampa could've challenged.
Yea it's actually impressive that he was so aggressive in waiving it off despite their being absolutely zero reason to do so.

Didn't even both discussing with the other officials to confirm, just emphatically came in and made the ruling.

Reactions: BayStBullies

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad