GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/17/2024 | 11 games Today

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary
Some guy named Guenther leads the league in goals, no Matthews or McDavid even in the top 40...sounds like the latter just scored though so that may change
It wouldn't matter how many games preseason is. Real competition after roster decisions is when the line and pairing experiments actually matter.
Still in flux and throw the luck factor in as well.

I love the unpredictability and surprises.

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
Sure thing…
Most games Lusto draws a call being tripped and slashed before hurting a nuck who falls to draw a whistle, and chaos giraffe can't check guys without the puck. Like I said, it's early. Be happy y'all got 2 points. And hope you do better in the playoffs, as you're my West team given our history of shared players.

BB79

Partially deceased
Apr 30, 2011
It wouldn't matter how many games preseason is. Real competition after roster decisions is when the line and pairing experiments actually matter.
Still in flux and throw the luck factor in as well.

I love the unpredictability and surprises.
Still didn't expect that it would take McDavid until his 5th game to pot his first goal of the season. Maybe he just doesn't like playing at home.

You're right though, it's nice seeing some different names up on the board

Reactions: trilobyte

Three On Zero

HF Designated Parking Instructor
Sponsor
Oct 9, 2012
Still didn't expect that it would take McDavid until his 5th game to pot his first goal of the season. Maybe he just doesn't like playing at home.

They were dead in the water under they went back to the well and stacked McDrai on a line.

I doubt it. But I also don't see the Nucks winning a cup in my lifetime. Not trash, but fax El Jefe
Don’t worry, I don’t either :laugh:. Vancouver has set the bar of mediocrity.

trilobyte

Regulated User
Dec 9, 2008
Calgary

I find NHL hockey more of a fun ride that way than other sports.

Reactions: BB79

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
They were dead in the water under they went back to the well and stacked McDrai on a line.

Don’t worry, I don’t either :laugh:. Vancouver has set the bar of mediocrity.
You had Bure, Luongo, and Markstrom. Too bad the better two were better in Sunrise. Y'all might want to trade Petey for the other Tkachuk

Osprey

Feb 18, 2005
The Habs scored only one goal against a team that allowed 14 goals in their last two games and played last night. 😬

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad