GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/17/2024 | 11 games Today

Pablo El Perro

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 10, 2007
The crowd shrinks after every season.

But I am still a fan.
Still trade you Ekbald with retention and a second on your end.

I can't recall seeing a challenge for icing recently (which with my memory certainly doesn't mean it doesn't happen).
It rains offside challenges, but obviously that is because they are attached to a goal being scored.
It was a pk. You can ice that freely

Dust

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 20, 2016
It really was, right on the tape. Then the other players knocked it in. The goalie has to be pissed!lol
I'd be upset if I was Saros, he's played a heck of a game so far. Nashville is physical but looks out of sync in every other aspect so far.

Reactions: Czechboy

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
I'd be upset if I was Saros, he's played a heck of a game so far. Nashville is physical but looks out of sync in every other aspect so far.
Veteran laden team with some expectations.. I totally get what they are going through.lol

BB79

Partially deceased
Apr 30, 2011
JJ Petwerka makes it 6-4. As usual, show some pushback when it's too little too late. Classic Sabres. Classic Sharks going on tonight too lol shitkicking from Chicago early

SoundAndFury

May 28, 2012
Buddy you’re out of your depth here, they’re f***ing horrible
How can I be "out of my depth" when I only listed facts? You act like there are 31 great teams and them when the reality is solid goaltending and team defense quite clearly separate them from the worst of the worst.

Reactions: BB79

Sasha Orlov

Lord of the Manor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2018
How can I be "out of my depth" when I only listed facts? You act like there are 31 great teams and them when the reality is solid goaltending and team defense quite clearly separate them from the worst of the worst.
Habs defense is easily the worst in the NHL and they have zero offence idk what point you’re trying to make here

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
It feels very odd seeing the Devils having played 7 games while most of the NHL is playing their 3rd or 4th.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad