GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/12/2024 | 12 Games | I suppose we can let ducks join in the season too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Czechboy

Češi do toho!
Apr 15, 2018
based on 2 games.. Huberdeau is winning the Richard and Ross this year!lol

I'm just going to say... I don't think Fedotov is that great in the NHL.

Reactions: VivaLasVegas

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
Another fine defensive effort by Nurse.
1121202.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: VivaLasVegas

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
That stat was incredible. Huberdeau went from 115 to 52 points in 2 seasons. The rate he's going, he will hit 52 by the end of November.
Didn't he have a strong second half last season after an abysmal start where his production improved significantly? Seems like he's carrying that momentum forward

Reactions: SJSharksfan39

wetcoast

Nov 20, 2018
Aren't Flames fans hoping for a lotto pick this year?
I think that an astute team (salary cap issues aside) would find a way to eat Kadri's contract for the value it would bring for a couple of deep runs or heck even to change the culture in Buffalo.

5cotland

NFR
Jan 23, 2015
Scotland
Not sure what you’re waffling about on that goal. Pretty blatantly goaltender interference. The whole point of the crease is that the goalie is entitled to that space. Rempe is literally standing right in the crease, both feet and the goalie can’t get out to the top of his crease. Just because there’s not a ton of contact does not mean it’s not GI.

The Cuylle one is probably unfair. He does run him over but Ingram comes way out and probably does the most to cause the contact. Can understand the frustration there.
So even though Rempe is at the top of the blue pair paint, and the goalie moves 3ft forward to make contact with Rempe, it is still goalie interference?

Reactions: Captain3rdLine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad