GDT: HFBoards GDT: 10/10/2024 | 9 Games

Zalos

Berktwad
Feb 2, 2009
Quebec
I believe I heard that the Leafs are using their 3rd string backup tonight. The Devils do have a curse of making any new goalie or backup look good though.
I didn't say the Leafs would not get scored on a lot. ;) Just that they would score multiple goals!

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
So...no games on cable? ESPN+ or Hulu? Seriously? We dropped Center Ice this year after many years bc last yr there were too many big games not on CI. The NHL is making me angry. I refuse to be nickel and dime'd.

BB79

Apr 30, 2011
So...no games on cable? ESPN+ or Hulu? Seriously? We dropped Center Ice this year after many years bc last yr there were too many big games not on CI. The NHL is making me angry. I refuse to be nickel and dime'd.
They really just needed a "pay per game" option. Look at the schedule tonight, pick which game you want to watch, pay for the rights to watch that one game. No blackouts or any of that crap.

I had CI for a season and found that I was just too damned busy with life/work to watch enough games to make it worthwhile. At least then if I could only watch 10-15 games I'm only paying for what I'm using...they probably don't want that though

Reactions: T REX

PaulD

Feb 4, 2016
Dundas
Sens in tough. Some are saying Panthers will take a step back. Lost some guys. Don't believe it. They are still the best team in the league.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad