GDT: HFBoards GDT | 1/12/19 - Great games on this Saturday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mick Riddleton

“A day without sunshine is like, you know, night.”
Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Come again, that was said in the first 7 minutes where it was all Bruins, actually a perfect take. Marchand for some reason shot wide on an open net and Bergy had the whole side open and waited, waited and waited then shot. Let me add that up = 2 goals missed.

Mick Riddleton

Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
And thats why Hutch wasnt in the NHL anymore. Good thing Rask is in at the other end
Bruins have 2, #1 goalies who can step in. Huge advantage going forward with the way Halak has played, great signing by Sweeney

member 147413

Come again, that was said in the first 7 minutes where it was all Bruins, actually a perfect take. Marchand for some reason shot wide on an open net and Bergy had the whole side open and waited, waited and waited then shot. Let me add that up = 2 goals missed.
Bad take

La Masse

May 5, 2016
Gatineau,Quebec
Bruins have 2, #1 goalies who can step in. Huge advantage going forward with the way Halak has played, great signing by Sweeney

For some reason the Leafs seem to score pretty good against Rask but not Halak thats why I said that but ya Bruins goaltending is in great shape they can basically rotate goalies every other game if they wanted

Reactions: FanSince72

Community

44 is Rielly good
Oct 30, 2010
The Darkest Timeline
I’ve really noticed it the last few weeks. Feels like a lot of terrible bounces.

Given the Leafs are a fast, skilled team, you’d think there’d be more focus on ice quality.

The ACC (still not calling it scotiabank, haha) has bad ice because it is one of the busiest arenas in the NHL. Ice is a lot easier to maintain when you have more time between installation and gametime.

Mick Riddleton

Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
For some reason the Leafs seem to score pretty good against Rask but not Halak thats why I said that but ya Bruins goaltending is in great shape they can basically rotate goalies every other game if they wanted
Tell you the truth I feel better having Halak in but was surprised on how he responded this year. Rask is a a lot like Price either it hits him or it does not. Andersen may be the better overall goalie as he is more mobile and bigger I think.

Mick Riddleton

Apr 24, 2017
Niagara
Some games at Boston the ice is just horrible. I could find better ice in any backwoods town in rural Ontario. The NHL rinks are used too much like the other poster said. Really shows how good these guys are to take passes when you never know how it is coming to you. Or how the dee can look bad but it could bounce right in front of you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad