GDT: HFBoards GDT | 03/12/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quid Pro Clowe

Dec 28, 2008
I'm so sick of these ****tard refs taking good goals off the board.

The explanation was stupid as hell too. He went into the crease so Rinne couldn't play the puck? Santorelli cross checked him into Rinne, ****heads.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Where's Marleau when you need him? Williams scores on an empty net after the Canucks decide not to challenge McNabb.

Stad

@Mahomes2Helaire
Apr 22, 2007
Saskatoon
LOL Avs announcers want 2 separate Art Ross trophies for each conference because Landeskog has the most points out of any player in the west since February 11th.

canadianmagpie

Jan 26, 2010
Clifford might be getting a call for that fight.

A player who has entered the game on a legal line change or legally from the penalty bench (penalty time has expired) who starts an altercation may be subject to discipline in accordance with Rule 29 – Supplementary Discipline.

Skated right over to Dorsett and had no intention of playing the puck.

Captain Mittens*

LOL Avs announcers want 2 separate Art Ross trophies for each conference because Landeskog has the most points out of any player in the west since February 11th.

The Avs announcers never cease to amaze me.

JWK

Report Spam @JWK on Twitter Plz
Mar 27, 2010

To be fair, McNab wanted this for a while.

GFY

Touhou Fanatic
Dec 21, 2013
Richmond, B.C.
I hate when we play the LA Kings. I am not confident in the slightest when we play them. I always expect us to lose and they've hardly proven me wrong. I expect the trend to continue.

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
nevermind, just saw the crowd and it seems like there are way more Hawks fans and they are closer to the ice it seems.

wow that's weird

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
nevermind, just saw the crowd and it seems like there are way more Hawks fans and they are closer to the ice it seems.

wow that's weird

Cubs and White Sox both have spring training in Arizona right now so there are even more Hawks fans than usual in AZ.

And congrats to Brad Richards getting his 900th NHL point.

syz

[1, 5, 6, 14]
Jul 13, 2007
How did they find that? :amazed:

(Unless that's a different kid, but they still found a lookalike in a gap of 3 years).

I always see that kid during Canucks home games. And his dad (presumably?) with giant jewelery.

I think he's also worn every jersey in the league at this point, too. Probably just gets them as a collection.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
I always see that kid during Canucks home games. And his dad (presumably?) with giant jewelery.

I think he's also worn every jersey in the league at this point, too. Probably just gets them as a collection.

Yeah, I remember when they were even younger with those headphones and the father and his jewelry esp with the Canucks run.

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Yikes. OEL in some distress after he got boarded in the last minute of the Hawks-Yotes game and is heading back to the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad