Votes: 4 30.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I had many Zoom calls for work today.

don’t blame me. I wanted to do this all in one day
I'm not blaming anyone. Just impatient :P Everyone is more than welcome to use their allotted times.

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Ooooh Vasi if you go quick Venkman and SJS are around and we could get to my picks!

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
The combination of @les Habs and @The Abusement Park ruined my plans. I thought for sure id get Ziech. Was surprised he was taken by LH this soon. Its a great pick though.
I like insigne all the same very underrated and he will bring some much needed width and offensive flair going forward.

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
The combination of @les Habs and @The Abusement Park ruined my plans. I thought for sure id get Ziech. Was surprised he was taken by LH this soon. Its a great pick though.
I like insigne all the same very underrated and he will bring some much needed width and offensive flair going forward.

Even if you wuld have taken "Ziech" I'd still have taken "Ziyech". :sarcasm:

5 picks in <20 mins Lol

With those picks they should have taken 20 hours and given it some more thought. ;)

In all seriousness, We've probably made 6 more picks than we did yesterday.

Reactions: Duchene2MacKinnon

Venkman

Jun 28, 2007
England

giphy.gif

Reactions: les Habs

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Muller is another decent pick. He’s had a real bounce back year and offers a lot of flexibility.
Probably one of the most underrated, world class players in the last decade. Probably one of the smartest attackers ever, and so efficient offensively. Him and Mbappe together woof.

Also Guimaraes is the best 22 and under midfielder in the world. Take that to the bank.

Reactions: The Abusement Park

les Habs

Sep 21, 2005
Wisconsin
Probably one of the most underrated, world class players in the last decade. Probably one of the smartest attackers ever, and so efficient offensively. Him and Mbappe together woof.

Also Guimaraes is the best 22 and under midfielder in the world. Take that to the bank.

Ummm...

Reactions: Gecklund

Duchene2MacKinnon

In the hands of Genius
Aug 8, 2006
LITN really f***ed me over with his pick...i flip flopped 4/5 times with my pick.

hardest pick i had to make but he gives me versatility and takes pressure off KDB.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad