HFAvs Ranks: The 50 Greatest Avalanche Players - #16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who is the sixteenth greatest Avalanche player?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bone Breaker

Apr 2, 2015
Tokyo
now things become tough. I could accept votes for any of the candidates not named Mcleod. but since I have to pick just one... personal preference, Im going with Yelle.

again, add Klemm. I wanna see if people here are coherent. giving so much importance if the player was a Cup winning team or not... well, Klemm was in two squads. so he should be receiving a ton of votes as soon as he gets added. right?

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
now things become tough. I could accept votes for any of the candidates not named Mcleod. but since I have to pick just one... personal preference, Im going with Yelle.

again, add Klemm. I wanna see if people here are coherent. giving so much importance if the player was a Cup winning team or not... well, Klemm was in two squads. so he should be receiving a ton of votes as soon as he gets added. right?
I agree, but given his role, I would argue only after a certain point. Ahead of McLeod, yes. Ahead of Stastny? I don't know.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
This has been a surprising list so far. If we judge based on the best Avs players in terms of accomplishment along with talent, Rantanen is easily better than Landeskog before and after Gabe's injury. Makar is better than MacKinnon. Foote should not be in the top 10. Hejduk is also too high. Blake should be in the top 10. EJ Johnson should not touch the top 15-20 and I write this loving him. Kamensky was a much better player than 14th place. Ozolinsh is better than Deadmarsh.

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
This has been a surprising list so far. If we judge based on the best Avs players in terms of accomplishment along with talent, Rantanen is easily better than Landeskog before and after Gabe's injury. Makar is better than MacKinnon. Foote should not be in the top 10. Hejduk is also too high. Blake should be in the top 10. EJ Johnson should not touch the top 15-20 and I write this loving him. Kamensky was a much better player than 14th place. Ozolinsh is better than Deadmarsh.
Shh.

Reactions: GeoRox89

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Can the Deadmarsh and Ozo voters come to a consensus this time or are we going to watch Bourque and/or Paulie Walnuts get in before both?

Add Hinote or Klemm, whichever one is going to not be Duchene

Is this like being ‘a little bit pregnant’?

Duchy & ROR should not be allowed anywhere near this list.

The fact that Bourque didn't just play one year is, and always has been big for me. Doubled down, Mission 16 wins.

Tf this is going south quick lol.

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan

Just gotta admit a ton of this is basically the way women justify picking their favorite players.

Might as well start giving out participation trophies when you start voting guys in who NEVER won a cup here.

Ceremony

blahem
Jun 8, 2012
Just gotta admit a ton of this is basically the way women justify picking their favorite players.

Might as well start giving out participation trophies when you start voting guys in who NEVER won a cup here.
Do you think the top fifty should solely have players who won a Cup?

Reactions: CobraAcesS

CobraAcesS

De Opresso Liber
Sponsor
Jul 20, 2011
Michigan
Do you think the top fifty should solely have players who won a Cup?

Nah, not quite.

Groob doesn't belong anywhere near this list lol.

Somewhere in the middle.. Love Varly, but above some of these people who contributed in a meaningful way to cup runs.

No thanks

Oh yeah, DK, like it matters. 🤣

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad