Prospect Info: HFAvs Prospect Ranking Polls 2024 - #7

Who is the Avs #7 Prospect?

• C - Christian Humphreys - 2024 #215 - (New)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Oskar Olausson wins round 6 to land in the same position as 2023.

1) Calum Ritchie
2) Mikhail Gulyayev
3) Sean Behrens
4) Ilya Nabokov
5) Jean-Luc Foudy
6) Oskar Olausson

Added Maros Jedlicka and Christian Humphreys.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
I’m going with the guy on the list that has a contract, Ivan. I’d really like to at least see Curran in camp before getting on the hype train. As a CHL player he only has a two year runway to getting a contract. I get liking how he profiles but there’s nobody from the draft class other than Nabokov who should get that kind of credit at this point. He also has to prove he’s healthy first too.

Add Miner

Reactions: Perratrooper

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
If you don't mind my asking, what's the skinny on Jedlicka? I felt that Bednar was really talking him up at camp but didn't hear a heck of a lot about his play with the Eagles.

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
If you don't mind my asking, what's the skinny on Jedlicka? I felt that Bednar was really talking him up at camp but didn't hear a heck of a lot about his play with the Eagles.
He hasn't come over to the States yet, he's still playing overseas. I think he had some kind of injury last season. I'm fuzzy on the details, but he played zero games total. He's signed in the Czech league for next season, hopefully the injury didn't set him back too far.

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

expatriatedtexan

Habitual Line Stepper
Aug 17, 2005
He hasn't come over to the States yet, he's still playing overseas. I think he had some kind of injury last season. I'm fuzzy on the details, but he played zero games total. He's signed in the Czech league for next season, hopefully the injury didn't set him back too far.
Many thanks buddy!

Soulder injury, had a surgery and missed the whole season.
You, too!

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
He was healthy by about March, had a PTO with the Eagles and they didn’t play him

Reactions: expatriatedtexan

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad