HF Tapology Group/Picks Thread

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
Hey guys I made a tapology group for you all to join, I have to add events manually but I try to keep it updated with anything I can think of that anyone would want to make picks for, feel free to join and make picks for whatever events you want and you can also post them in this thread if you want to discuss them or show off your success. You guys who bet could post your parlays in here as well

MMC

Global Moderator
May 11, 2014
Orange County, CA
1722655652895.png

CDJ

Nov 20, 2006
Hell baby
Hey guys I made a tapology group for you all to join, I have to add events manually but I try to keep it updated with anything I can think of that anyone would want to make picks for, feel free to join and make picks for whatever events you want and you can also post them in this thread if you want to discuss them or show off your success. You guys who bet could post your parlays in here as well

Oh sweet! I’ll try to participate going forward, was watching the fights from a bench in the animal hospital today (let’s just say my winnings got wiped out and then some…at least dog seems not as bad tho and that’s what matters)

• Love
Reactions: MMC and LandfiII

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium