HF Official Devils '15-16 Ticket Thread/Promo Schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

Status Quo*

My yearly reminder to Devils fans:

Sat, 7 Feb 2015 @7pm - Devils @ Canadiens

Habs tickets go on-sale tomorrow at Noon. The lottery opens at 11:30am.

Last year for the first time in over a decade there was not a weekend Devils game in Montreal, and the year before was the first time I ever got skunked in the lottery.

I do not intend to let that happen tomorrow!

If you've never been to a game in Montreal, I dont know how you call yourself a hockey fan. MAKE A PILGRIMAGE.
Thank you!!! I was planning on making the trip up this year.

BenedictGomez

Corsi is GROSSLY overrated
Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
What the heck is the lottery?

You log-in to the Habs website for a "waiting room" from 11:30 to Noon, and are assigned a "spot".

You dont know what that "spot" is - in other words, you dont know if you got a good # in line or a bad # in line, you just sit and wait until you're allowed to purchase.

Thank you!!! I was planning on making the trip up this year.

Np. I do this every year. The more Devils fans in Montreal, the better. I've gone to quite a few games up there, and we usually have a pretty decent away showing on weekends in Montreal.

People bash #nofanz all the time, but I would absolutely hate if there was ever a day I had to enter a lottery in September just to buy Devils tickets.

Or if the entire season of 41 games sold out in 1 hour and 20 minutes?

Status Quo*

You log-in to the Habs website for a "waiting room" from 11:30 to Noon, and are assigned a "spot".

You dont know what that "spot" is - in other words, you dont know if you got a good # in line or a bad # in line, you just sit and wait until you're allowed to purchase.

Np. I do this every year. The more Devils fans in Montreal, the better. I've gone to quite a few games up there, and we usually have a pretty decent away showing on weekends in Montreal.

What kind of shot do I have to get middle of the road tickets? I'm not looking for the cheapest or the most expensive. $70 or $80 might be my limit for a single ticket.

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
What kind of shot do I have to get middle of the road tickets? I'm not looking for the cheapest or the most expensive. $70 or $80 might be my limit for a single ticket.

I usually try for Whites ($85) or Grays ($63), but more often than not all that's left when it's my time to purchase is Blue ($47).

It's completely reverse from a Devils game where the cheap seats sell-out first. If you think about it, it makes perfect sense. If you're a Habs fan you might only be able to buy tickets to 1 or 2 games per year, so you buy "Best Available". They may as well blow their yearly ticket buying load, because they cant buy 7 or 8 games on the primary market anyway.

Status Quo*

The Canadiens waiting room thing is such a joke. Joined into exactly at 11:30. Been in there now for an hour...

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Same!! Sec 406 Row D

Congratulations! :handclap:

fireworks-celebration.jpg

Status Quo*

Do they allow you to go down to the glass for warmups if you don't have a lower bowl seat at the Bell Centre?

BenedictGomez

Oct 11, 2007
PRNJ
Do they allow you to go down to the glass for warmups if you don't have a lower bowl seat at the Bell Centre?

Yes.

I think places that don't allow that stink. At least let kids get up close for a few brief minutes you loathsome commies.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Has anyone noticed the very low quantity of tickets listed on Stubhub for pretty much all games? Any idea why that might be?

Because they chased out the brokers and are heavily discouraging sth's from selling on the secondary market :laugh:

It is pretty telling just HOW barren the inventory is, even before single-game seats went on sale. Even TE doesn't have very many seats listed for any game (though mainly because sth tickets haven't been activated online yet). I'll be very interested to see what the actual attendance numbers wind up being early though...well after the first three games anyway.

midplusbahler

Sep 10, 2013
Hoboken, NJ
Because they chased out the brokers and are heavily discouraging sth's from selling on the secondary market :laugh:

It is pretty telling just HOW barren the inventory is, even before single-game seats went on sale. Even TE doesn't have very many seats listed for any game (again because people are being discouraged from selling tickets). I'll be very interested to see what the actual attendance numbers wind up being early though (well after the first three games).

But to go from 1500+ tickets on stubhub alone to only 100 is a pretty dramatic decrease. I am curious to see what the attendance is like, too. I went onto the STH pre-sale page last week to check out what kind of inventory was available. Couldn't get anything in the upper balcony for half way decent games.

Sarge18

Feb 17, 2007
Is there no Puck Night again? This saddens me if so.

There's no anything again so far. Hugh Weber promised tons of promotions and giveaways in one of his smoke blowing tweet-fests. I guess Kussin was right when he said it was next to impossible to get sponsors for these things (at least for this team, since every other major and minor league team in existence doesn't seem to have that problem.)

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
There's no anything again so far. Hugh Weber promised tons of promotions and giveaways in one of his smoke blowing tweet-fests. I guess Kussin was right when he said it was next to impossible to get sponsors for these things (at least for this team, since every other major and minor league team in existence doesn't seem to have that problem.)

People always want to make it out like Jeff annoyed every businessman in the area, which wouldn't help with promos but that's probably a cop-out to a degree.

Wingman77

Mar 16, 2010
People always want to make it out like Jeff annoyed every businessman in the area, which wouldn't help with promos but that's probably a cop-out to a degree.

That would be terrible business by those businessmen then if they were going to "punish" a new regime, of billionare owners no less, because of a past issue with a guy no longer involved in the organization

aero8279

Aug 31, 2008
Selling the following games. 2 tickets in Section 226 Row 4, aisle seats next to section 227.

$45 Per Pair - 10/30 vs Winnipeg, 11/4 vs St. Louis, 12/17 vs Ottawa
$60 Per Pair - 11/15 vs Colorado, 12/9 vs Chicago

If interested pm me or e-mail me at [email protected]

Scott04

Sep 13, 2010
New Jersey
Has anyone noticed the very low quantity of tickets listed on Stubhub for pretty much all games? Any idea why that might be?

Aside from the people that went to the pick up date, plenty of ticket holders don't even have their tickets yet. Not that they need them to list (especially if they haven't forgotten where there seats are), but plenty of people sometimes wait until they have the tickets in hand before listing.

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Honestly though I think there IS going to be a noticeable difference this year...preseason tickets are still listed at much higher prices than I ever remember them in the past partly because of the lack of tickets on the market.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Latvia vs Kazakhstan
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $865.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Norway vs Denmark
    Norway vs Denmark