Prospect Info: HF Mock Draft 12th Overall

-DeMo-

Nov 12, 2006
Huntsville Ontario
greetings Coyotes fans, I've thought a cool idea for this draft would be to do a mock draft by going through each team forum in order of there pick in the first round and poll who they would take. whoever gets the most votes gets picked. and is taken off the list for the next team. with the 11th overall pick Flyers took Nurse with the other results just below. I'm hoping that by going through each team's forum I would get a better idea of who there team might select since those fans should know the most about there teams, so given the circumstances who would the coyotes select 12th overall?

Picks so Far:

Avalanche: Seth Jones
Panthers: Nathan Mackinnon
Lightning: Jonathon Drouin
Predators: Aleksander Barkov
Hurricanes: Sean Monahan
Flames: Elias Lindholm
Oilers: Valeri Nichushkin
Sabres: Rasmus Ristolainen
Devils: Hunter Shinkaruk
Stars: Alexander Wennberg
Flyers: Darnell Nurse

after I go through all 30 picks of the first round I will post the results in the prospect section.

I also ask that I'm looking to poll Coyotes fans so if your not a Coyotes fan and just browsing I ask that you refrain from voting thanks.

also Mods I realize you guys have a prospects thread but this type of thing needs to be done in a poll so I ask that you don't delete/merge the thread to allow me to continue thanks

Jormungandr

Aug 14, 2002
Ohio
Voted Horvat, but I actually prefer Gauthier at this point. I just figured he wouldn't have enough support here and I prefer Horvat to either Domi or Lazar.

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
I have trouble taking a hockey player named Domi seriously. That said, I voted for him and he looks like he could be a legit scorer, but for f's sake, why does his name have to be Domi?

avco

Feb 10, 2007
Voted Zykov. Everything I've read about him reminds me of a younger Shane Doan. Also he seems to have recognized that, although Russian, his game is ideal for the NHL and not the KHL. Must have the heart to want to be in the NHL by playing for Baie Commeau.

zLiMbiLLY

Feb 18, 2012
WingF
Im out late.

But my player rank for us are

1.Max Domi
2.Bo Horvat
3.Morgan Klimchuk
4.Andre Burakovski

JT Compher
Anthony Mantha

ck26

Alcoholab User
Jan 31, 2007
Sun Belt
I don't understand what you are saying. Tie Domi was an extremely effective NHL player for the better part of two decades.
"Effective" is a vague term. Dude's average NHL game was 0.2 PTS and 3.5 PIM. I know a kid's name doesn't matter, but I would feel weird dating a girl with my mom's name too.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad