OT: HF Jets Lounge: We Like King Tut Because He's So Damn Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
I don't do twitter. It's against my nature as a writer (well, poster of sometimes long posts on HFBoards) to restrain myself to 140 symbols.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Got to meet Scheif real quick at Original Joe's last night! He was nice enough to take a picture with me and a couple buddies. Luck has it he was sitting right by us. Couldn't even buy the guy a drink as he was drinking Sprite. Gearing up for the Worlds I guess. First Jet I've been able to meet.

Jet

Free Capo!
Jul 20, 2004
Florida
I finally hopped on the Twitter bandwagon late last off-season because I wanted to get more direct info from media personalities and NHL news. I'll tweet occasionally, but I never talk about myself. I'm fiercely protective of my personal space and privacy, which is why the only social media platform I'm on is Twitter. You can sign up in complete anonymity, and I love it.

Twitter is incredible. I hated it at first but the information I get from it daily is just stunning. If I just prepped for my show through Twitter I'd probably be just fine. I don't know how anyone in media doesn't have it (they are a quickly dying breed)

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Got to meet Scheif real quick at Original Joe's last night! He was nice enough to take a picture with me and a couple buddies. Luck has it he was sitting right by us. Couldn't even buy the guy a drink as he was drinking Sprite. Gearing up for the Worlds I guess. First Jet I've been able to meet.

Sounds awesome :) Happy for you!

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Okay, far be it from me to imply that Syfy would ever show anything less than top quality movies, but...
Dinoshark
Sharktopus
Mega Piranha
Piranhaconda
Piranha
Big Ass Spider!
The next 6 movies showing today.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Testing

Ah good it worked. I'm the fat dude on the right :D

Attachments

• Schefiele pic.jpg
    Schefiele pic.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 24

irunthepeg

Board man gets paid
May 20, 2010
The Peg, Canada
Testing

Ah good it worked. I'm the fat dude on the right :D

Nice picture, he looks naturally happy to take photos with fans. Always nice to see, especially if he's on a night out with friends.

I don't send out a ton of tweets (actually maybe I lied, it depends on the week), mostly music/hockey retweets or replies to friends in my astronomy class. @irunthepeg if you want to see tons of retweeted TSN employees and the occasional shameless music plug.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Boo! The protagonist just had a great chance to awesomely killing the Dinoshark by jumping off a Jetski in the air and throwing a grenade in its mouth... And he missed! He ended up throwing the grenade like 3 feet to the right of him, and yet timing it so great so that it exploded right next to the Dinoshark, giving it a flimpsy wound on the side.

Then the Dinoshark stared down him and a little kid instead of eating him, giving the girl protagonist ample time to deliver a weak line ("Welcome to the endangered species list you *******!") and shooting him with a spear.

I'm really disappointed. Hopefully Sharktopus is better.

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER
Boo! The protagonist just had a great chance to awesomely killing the Dinoshark by jumping off a Jetski in the air and throwing a grenade in its mouth... And he missed! He ended up throwing the grenade like 3 feet to the right of him, and yet timing it so great so that it exploded right next to the Dinoshark, giving it a flimpsy wound on the side.

Then the Dinoshark stared down him and a little kid instead of eating him, giving the girl protagonist ample time to deliver a weak line ("Welcome to the endangered species list you *******!") and shooting him with a spear.

I'm really disappointed. Hopefully Sharktopus is better.

They say it is!

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
Nice picture, he looks naturally happy to take photos with fans. Always nice to see, especially if he's on a night out with friends.

Yeah I was surprised when I looked at the picture. He looks happier than me lol

Hopefully that picture will have some huge sentimental value one day haha.

Romang67

BitterSwede
Jan 2, 2011
Evanston, IL
Yeah I was surprised when I looked at the picture. He looks happier than me lol

Hopefully that picture will have some huge sentimental value one day haha.

Did you check his twitter? Maybe he posted something similar to what you did?

"I got to take a picture with a member of HFJets last night!"
Jacob Trouba likes this.
Ondrej Pavelec dislikes this.

Again, I don't really know how Twitter works.

JC Numminen

#goldrush
Feb 13, 2013
Westman

Jacob Trouba likes this.

:biglaugh:

Its funny, because its true

GJF

Beaver Jedi
Sep 26, 2011
Heidelberg, GER

Jacob Trouba likes this.

You're an idiot Sven.

;)

Last edited:

Holden Caulfield

He's guilty
Feb 15, 2006
Winnipeg
After being stupidly excited for Season 4 of Arrested Development last year I watched it once and was disappointed (thought it was fine, just not AD quality like the old ones). Decided to give it another chance today. It's actually quite hilarious. It's great. It takes the whole incredibly self-involved family to a whole new level at how they keep involving themselves in each other's lives and they don't even notice :laugh: Love this show, supposed to be a movie and maybe another netflix season coming can't wait again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad