HF Hockey League - Season 2 - DAL COL PHX EDM Available to Active GMs

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCARFACE909

Feb 20, 2012
Looking to move Pronger, he's out 22 games, but if anyone's interested in him now or when he's back, let me know.

Souray44

Jan 26, 2004
Mtl
Anyone looking to join just post here with gamertag and snag the team in game!

Anyone who has :habs can play my CPU this block I won't be able to get my games in but next block i'll be back so that goes just this block.

Souray44

Jan 26, 2004
Mtl
Post here with the team you'd like and your gamertag and claim the team in game. Rules listed in post 1 of this thread, there aren't many but important to check out first.

AVAILABLE TEAMS
:stars :avs :kings :sens :bruins

Currently just past the midpoint of season 2.

PatriceBergeronFan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 15, 2011
USA
Looking for a top 2 (maybe top 4) dman very soon. Letang and OEL are out for 20 games :/

Deep at top 6 wing and willing to package. Semin or Gagne + D prospect + pick is an option. Also have Vokoun (85)

I am interested in your post about Vokoun being available; also to the quoted post, I have defensemen like Bryan Allen and Toni Lydman (both 81 overall) available. I am Anaheim.

Anaheim is online and needs to play Vancouver, Calgary, Washington, Minnesota, and St, Louis.

Send me a message here or on XBOX to set up the games if you guys want; I'll be on most of the nights.

AccuracyFive

87SidGeno71
May 16, 2012
Post here with the team you'd like and your gamertag and claim the team in game. Rules listed in post 1 of this thread, there aren't many but important to check out first.

AVAILABLE TEAMS
:stars :avs :kings :sens :bruins

Currently just past the midpoint of season 2.

Can I be the :kings? I sent in a request in the game. GT: SinfulCobraZ

Souray44

Jan 26, 2004
Mtl
Grab your team now! 5 available currently just past midseason of season 2.

Post here with gamertag and grab the team you'd like in game. Check out the rules on page 1 as well, aren't many but they're important.

TheRookie

Dec 30, 2006
I see :kings? were requested are they officially unavailable? ... I'll take a team but they'd be my first choice if not I'll take :bruins

Gamertag: Ultimabren

Souray44

Jan 26, 2004
Mtl
Ill take Dallas send the request in a few hours

Dallas currently has poor goaltending. You are welcome to take them but its def in need of a trade for a goalie or signing one next year. Only about 25 games to go this season and they do have first overall in the draft though so they've got positive and negatives. Look forward to having you in the league whichever team you wind up using!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad