• Quentin Miller

Votes: 3 2.3%
  • Sam Harris

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
Looking back at some of those lists from previous years is scary lol.

When we're talking about the prospects in this range on the list today, like Kidney, Rohrer, Sawyer, what is a realistic % chance that they make it in an NHL role? ~15% probably is my guess, and then further down the list it's even lower.

It might be fair to say that there will be only 1 or 2 prospects that pan out from the prospects listed below 20 on our list.

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
Looking back at some of those lists from previous years is scary lol.

When we're talking about the prospects in this range on the list today, like Kidney, Rohrer, Sawyer, what is a realistic % chance that they make it in an NHL role? ~15% probably is my guess, and then further down the list it's even lower.

It might be fair to say that there will be only 1 or 2 prospects that pan out from the prospects listed below 20 on our list.

Rohrer has a chance. Crawford is very high on him and he has a lot of elements that can have him playing a variety of roles.

Quentin Miller showed some promise so you never know there.

Thorpe also has the size and tools to be a bottom 6 guy.

Davidson as well.

There's plenty of guys who just need a thing or two to break right.

Reactions: Treb and Trabdy2

Tyson

Mar 1, 2007
Texas
Sam Harris who had a pretty solid freshman season with 14 goals seems to be a forgotten man.

Trabdy2

Nov 30, 2018
Sam Harris who had a pretty solid freshman season with 14 goals seems to be a forgotten man.
I liked how he looked at the development camp, and he did have a pretty good first year with Denver.

His age is a factor for me, though. He's 5 months older than Hutson and was drafted a year later. He might be a bit of a late-blooming prospect. I'll be following his progress with interest this year, but for now I have him in the ~25 range on our list.

Reactions: Tyson

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad