GDT: HF boards GDT | 12/31/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Pushback sure. By all means stick up for yourself, if the refs ****ing allow it. To concuss a young player that was not a participant on a cheapshot? If the NHL doesn't take him out of the lineup for a while, someone else might. So they better get it right.

Go tell Kane and company to stop doing that shit again next time they get blown out. Dont goon it up and cry afterward. Pathetic.

The Flames were happy winning they had no reason to start anything. They just stood up for themselves.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
No, but he got an instigator.

46.22Fines and Suspensions – Instigator in Final Five Minutes of Regulation Time (or Anytime in Overtime) - A player who is deemed to be the instigator of an altercation in the final five (5) minutes of regulation time or at anytime in overtime (see 46.12), shall be suspended for one game, pending a review of the incident. When the one-game suspension is imposed, the Coach shall be fined $10,000 – a fine that will double for each subsequent incident. The suspension shall be served unless, upon review of the incident, the Director of Hockey Operations, at his discretion, deems the incident is not related to the score, previous incidents in the game or prior games, retaliatory in nature, “message sending”, etc. The length of suspension will double for each subsequent offense. This suspension shall be served in addition to any other automatic suspensions a player may incur for an accumulation of three or more instigator penalties.
Right but I believe technically he'd be suspended next game but not this game

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
Go tell Kane and company to stop doing that **** again next time they get blown out. Dont goon it up and cry afterward. Pathetic.
Funny definition you have for squaring up. Officials saved your punks, be thankful. I guarantee you if the NHL didn't impose such long suspensions for leaving the bench jumbo would have been the first to dance with whoever wanted to.

Nobody on the flames actually wants to.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Funny definition you have for squaring up. Officials saved your punks, be thankful. I guarantee you if the NHL didn't impose such long suspensions for leaving the bench jumbo would have been the first to dance with whoever wanted to.

Jumbo is so old, he breaks a bone dancing by himself...

Reactions: noirknight

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I don’t care for your other comments, but this one I’m quoting is plain ridiculous, especially after tonight. Just a stupid comment.
Tonight all but proves it. Gave up 5 to a team that was off all night and getting the shit end of the reffing. If not for a shitload of lucky bounce goals this is a handy loss.

Over a 7 gamer with the sharks the flames as currently constructed will likely be dominated every game.

CgyFlamesftw

Apr 28, 2009

Lol this is golden. Just go to bed already. Was Deboer ready to thrown down just as much as joe too?

Tkachuky

Dec 30, 2009
In the Dome
Tonight all but proves it. Gave up 5 to a team that was off all night and getting the **** end of the reffing. If not for a ****load of lucky bounce goals this is a handy loss.

Over a 7 gamer with the sharks the flames as currently constructed will likely be dominated every game.

I would gladly play the sharks in the first round.

How are we constructed? I don’t get it

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Gaudreau 5 points by accident. Check that 4 points Monahan with 5.

Congrats on being a one line top heavy team, I guess. That isn't gonna get you very far. Just ask the Oilers, and their one line is better than yours by a wide margin.

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I would gladly play the sharks in the first round.

How are we constructed? I don’t get it
Poorly. Got badly outplayed both games so far this season. Gong show went your way in this one but that game is usually going to be a handy loss for you.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Poorly. Got badly outplayed both games so far this season. Gong show went your way in this one but that game is usually going to be a handy loss for you.

:facepalm:

I didn't think the Sharks brought their best effort tonight, and apparently the fans are following suit.

At least you're showing an interest in being defensive. :dunno:

Reactions: Deebious

Bizz

Oct 17, 2007
San Jose

we wouldn't be playing Dell every game of a 7 game series too, so there's that.

Reactions: Phu

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Congrats on being a one line top heavy team, I guess. That isn't gonna get you very far. Just ask the Oilers, and their one line is better than yours by a wide margin.

Are the Flames not ahead of the Sharks in the standing? lol

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
A lot of upset fans here complaining about the Shark's loss to the Flames.

But I get it. Sharks are still a better team than the Flames. Amirite?

The standings prove that. Right? Oh wait.. let me double check.

What??? Must be a misprint.

Last edited:

CgyFlamesftw

Apr 28, 2009
Yeah dont post if you dont know anything about other teams. Thanks.

Bizz

Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
Are the Flames not ahead of the Sharks in the standing? lol

only because they beat a bunch of bottom feeders in November. They'd be lucky if they were in a playoff position by March. Everyone and their mother knows about the Flames and their 2nd half collapses they're notorious for.

Reactions: Phu

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
only because they beat a bunch of bottom feeders in November. They'd be lucky if they were in a playoff position by March. Everyone and their mother knows about the Flames and their 2nd half collapses they're notorious for.

Sure...they just beat another bottom feeder tonight...oh well what can you do about the opposition lol

tarapoto2006

Mar 2, 2018
Now I'm certain you are drunk. Like everyone else has already said, just go to bed already.

CgyFlamesftw

Apr 28, 2009
Couple things ill point out to you. Since you cant google any info. Flames have a better record against top 10 teams than the Sharks. Flames also have 1 second half collapse past 6 years ( only been in playoffs 3 years and other 2 were rebuild.) Now go to bed please your embarrassing yourself.

Reactions: Snakepit
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad