GDT: HF boards GDT | 12/31/18

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Hans

Stats Evangelist
Oct 9, 2016
As a fan of neither team, suspend Kane and Bennett both until the Feb. 7th game. Promote it like Mayweather/McGregor.

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
it'll be interesting to see how healthy calgary is after the next one vs the sharks.

I mean, the Sharks were trying to goon it up in the last few minutes and they lost at that, too.

Honestly, it sucks to see a player get hurt, especially a young guy. But after the runs the Sharks had been taking and the cheap play by Dell, Sorensen and others leading up to it, you have to keep your head up. The hit was late enough that he ought to have assumed his own safety.

I think Bennett gets an auto-suspension, and they might add on, but this is at least a bit of a "reap what you sow" example.

Reactions: Czarchuk and Steven

Snakepit

Nov 19, 2013
Only suspensions we see from that game could be the misconducts at the end of the game that the NHL automatically reviews.

So that's Tkachuk, Kane, Bennett and Goodrow.

Wouldn't shock me to see the league lets them all go

Alwalys

Phu m.
May 19, 2010
I mean, the Sharks were trying to goon it up in the last few minutes and they lost at that, too.

Honestly, it sucks to see a player get hurt, especially a young guy. But after the runs the Sharks had been taking and the cheap play by Dell, Sorensen and others leading up to it, you have to keep your head up. The hit was late enough that he ought to have assumed his own safety.

I think Bennett gets an auto-suspension, and they might add on, but this is at least a bit of a "reap what you sow" example.

the f*** delusion are you talking about? flames were taking bitch runs all game and when it came time to square up, the refs saved your smurfs from getting f***ing caved.

DFF

Feb 28, 2002
Only suspensions we see from that game could be the misconducts at the end of the game that the NHL automatically reviews.

So that's Tkachuk, Kane, Bennett and Goodrow.

Wouldn't shock me to see the league lets them all go

Yup Bennett didnt even get a penalty for the hit....at least I dont see it on the scoreboard.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad