May 4, 2009
Maryland
My god.

tenor.gif

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Dang it, I change the channel to check the football game score and miss a goal.....

I was thinking Vegas was just what the Oilers needed to kick start something......
It's kind of the other way around. The trend of Vegas' season is their offense has been non stop and as a result they don't surrender many shots, but they had the worst shooting percentage in the NHL. Pretty sure at one point it was like 6%. There's regression to the mean and some horrifically bad luck.

Also Holden sucks. My gawd

Lemontree

Fire Dubas
Feb 12, 2018
How much more can Oiler ownership take? This team lacks a lot before it can realistically compete.

KickerBasil

Mar 10, 2018
This is just embarrassing, but it's edmonton so still laughing.

Oh look the douche that should have been suspended scored

Bounces R Way

Nov 18, 2013
Weegartown
Wonder if all the old boys club management in Edmonton have matching McDavid tattoos.

5-6-14-1 right across the forehead would be appropriate.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
wow

66GA for edmonton drops em into 27th

didnt they trade the MVP to fix that?

Sam Spade

May 4, 2009
Maryland
How much more can Oiler ownership take? This team lacks a lot before it can realistically compete.

I am a sort of periphery Oiler fan but from everything I read here and on blogs, the owner doesn't care now that the arena is built and he's making a ton of money win or lose.

Halla

Jan 28, 2016
Jack Hughes watching this Oilers;

images

the 2019 draft is looking pretty bad for high end Dmen too. Byram is a top 10 pick..maybe.

kinda want to see the oilers get hughes just so they get their hopes up before realizing they still cant defend or stop any pucks

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto

If he doesn't get fired after this with coaches like Q, Tippett and AV available...

How does firing McLellan change anything?

Is Lucic going to start scoring goals?

I can count at least 6-8 players on the Oilers that wouldn’t crack the top teams in the league.

McLellan might not be perfect but if you want to get to the bottom of this, you have to fire Chiarelli.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
How does firing McLellan change anything?

Is Lucic going to start scoring goals?

I can count at least 6-8 players on the Oilers that wouldn’t crack the top teams in the league.

McLellan might not be perfect but if you want to get to the bottom of this, you have to fire Chiarelli.

I mean hell, Jason Garrison didn't even play for Vegas last year more than a small handful of games as an injury replacement. Spent most of the year in the AHL.

New User Name

Jan 2, 2008
Not the coach that brings in the players.

Oilers have been screwed big time by Chiarelli. Worst GM in NHL history.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
lost in the game is how bad Fleury looks. i'd be worried to have him locked up long term
3 years isn't that long. All I know is they better hope one of their...what...6 goalie prospects pans out. In any case, if I'm them I keep using round 3-7 picks on goalies. Subban looks like he can be an average starter at best. Doesn't seem to have the puck awareness to be a top tender.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad