Sleepy?

• Still Sleepy

Votes: 12 14.5%
  • Ron is Wide Awake

Votes: 71 85.5%

• Total voters

IcedCapp

Aug 7, 2009
I realize I would have lost posting privileges years ago under this rule, but we need a “ridiculously-stupid and immature take perma ban” rule on this site.

if it makes everyone feel better, I’ll decide what is and isn’t ridiculous

PensPlz

Dec 23, 2009
Pittsburgh
RichCrazyBanteng-max-1mb.gif

Sums the day.

Reactions: Zirakzigil

Le Magnifique 66

Let's Go Pens
Jun 9, 2006
Montreal
Fantastic days so far to be honest, all missing today or one of Kaps or Zucker moving for a top 6 winger. I'm good so far, I think he did great in both trades.

Reactions: NJPens66

ziggyjoe212

Oct 2, 2017
He moved Marino and Matheson for Petry, Smith, Rutta. The defense got worse.

Geno's RW is still Zucker.

Hextall did well by re-signing Sid, Geno, Rust. But his moves this summer are awful. Can we get JR back???

• Haha
Reactions: RSPens and Pens x

eXile3

Dec 12, 2020

Hextall did well by re-signing Sid, Geno, Rust. But his moves this summer are awful. Can we get JR back???

We don't know that yet.

Reactions: RSPens

Dipsy Doodle

Rent A Barn
May 28, 2006
See his resume for the first two seasons.

Still needs to get a top 6 winger.
That would be in addition to the one he traded for last season then re-signed, and the other he re-signed at a fantastic per annum.

But you're right, he has not yet added 2 top 6 wingers with the meagre assets and cap space the Pens have had to work with. Just the one top 6 winger, 3C, 2nd pair anchor, promising young players on ELCs, and incredible core contracts.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016

Yea the goaltending is the same and line two is still incomplete. But fans are ready to throw Hextall a parade because.

It’s also funny that fans were pumping Matteson’s tires all last season but suddenly it’s great we dumped him.

Pens x

Oct 8, 2016
Fantastic days so far to be honest, all missing today or one of Kaps or Zucker moving for a top 6 winger. I'm good so far, I think he did great in both trades.
I think you need to put down the kool aid if you think he did well in the Marino trade.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad